Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justsome1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2013, 11:27 AM
    Loan company Max Rapid Finance
    I'm pretty sure I've been scammed, but just wanted to see if anyone else had actually received a legit loan from this company in Jamaica. I sent them almost $500 to secure a loan, and was told I would get it the next day. It's been 3 days and now getting the runaround about this loan. Like I said, I've probably fallen victim to a scam, but just curious to see if anyone DID have any luck with this company.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2013, 11:38 AM
    It's a scam... why would you get a loan from a company operating OUTSIDE your home country?

Besides... NO legitimate business asks for money up front just to give a loan... ever.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Sep 17, 2013, 11:39 AM
    Take a look at this thread:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/other-...ia-764690.html
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2013, 11:58 AM
    It is definitely a scam I checked them out already

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this company legit Max Rapid Finance in jamacia [ 31 Answers ]

I am trying to get a consolidation loan, and thia company email me and said I was approved for 20000 loan. I want to know if this company is legit. Thanks >Email address removed per site rules.<

My Finance company as sold my loan to a different company [ 0 Answers ]

My Finance company as sold my loan to a different company I was in a court order with them but now the new company send me letters saying that the court order is now with them even though I have not missed a payment since the court order can they do this as the new company as not taken me to court.

View more questions Search