Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Mar 28, 2007, 09:49 AM
    The Wisdom of a Jewish Mama
    The Wisdom of a Jewish Mama

To all those who are (or have, know, and love) Jewish mothers:

Mrs. Rabinowitz comes to visit her son David for 3 days in New York where he is studying. She finds out that her son lives with Sarah, a girl roommate. Mrs. Rabinowitz couldn't help but notice how pretty David's roommate was. She suspects a relationship between the two, and this had only made her more curious. Reading his Mum's thoughts, David volunteered, "I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, Sarah and I are just roommates."

About a week later, Sarah came to David saying, "Ever since your mother left, I've been unable to find the silver sugarbowl. You don't suppose she took it do you?"

"Well, I doubt it, but I'll email her, just to be sure." So he sat down and wrote:

"Dear Mom, I'm not saying that you "did" take the sugar bowl from my house, and I'm not saying that you "did not" take it. But the fact remains that it has been missing ever since you left.

Love,
    David

Several days later, David received an email from his Mom which read:

Dear Son, I'm not saying that you "do" sleep with Sarah, and I'm not saying that you "do not" sleep with her. But the fact remains that if she was sleeping in her OWN bed, she would have found the
    Sugar bowl by now.

Love,
    Mom

Lesson of the day:
    Don't Lie to Your Mother... especially if she's Jewish
    LisaB4657 Posts: 3,662, Reputation: 534
    Expert

Mar 28, 2007, 10:35 AM
    How many Jewish mothers does it take to change a light bulb?
    "That's ok...I'll just sit here in the dark."
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 29, 2007, 05:36 AM
    Lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baby's mama [ 12 Answers ]

OK this is my problem my husband has a baby girl... the mother is not me duh but she woint let him see her and he has to pay child support... I understand that but doesn't by law she has to let him see his child?. she talk sh*h about him and wants the money but she won't keep up to her end of the...

Am I Jewish? [ 2 Answers ]

I understand that Jewish descent is matrilineal, but how far back does that go -- all the way back to Moses, or just a generation or two? In researching my geneaology, I just discovered that my great-great-great grandmother (on my mother's side, straight matrilineal descent to me) was Jewish....

Am I Jewish [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Emily, My question is "Am I Jewish "? I have been told that unless my family members that were Jewish,were from my mother's side of our family I couldn't claim my Jewish Roots is this true? I'm very confused, why should it make any difference or does it? :confused:

Can she call me Mama? [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend has an 11 month old daughter. Her mother has not seen her since the day she was born and signed away her parental rights. We are now engeged and I believe I am pregnant by my ex. My boyfriend will be my child's "father" since my ex doesn't want anything to do with us. Is it okay for us...

View more questions Search