Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    djallen Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2013, 10:18 AM
    43/10 deck pressure wash and stain
    A 3 level deck 15ft. By 10ft. Per each level, pressure wash and stain and replace all lifted nails with screws... what would be a reasonable price for this job?. nearly perfect condition no mold or rotted wood, virgin quality never been treated.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2013, 11:55 AM
    Would this be in Long Island... or Rural Alabama?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a reasonable price to pressure wash and stain a deck 43ft. By 10ft. And [ 4 Answers ]

A 3 level deck at least 15ft. By 10ft. Per each level, pressure wash and stain and replace all lifted nails with screws on entire deck floor... what would be a reasonable price for such a job?. nearly perfect condition no mold or rotted wood, still virgin quality never been treated.

Power wash and stain [ 30 Answers ]

I have a similar question but in our case we cleaned up the spill but it left a stain from hyraulic fluid. The customer wants us to SEALCOAT his entire 12000 ft driveway. It was new just before the stain occurred. We power washed the driveway so that is not the issue, he just wants it to be...

Old deck stain [ 1 Answers ]

I used a 9year old oil based stain on deck 3 days ago and decking is still tacky do I continue to just wait or do I need to remove it

Paint or stain 18 year old pressure treated deck [ 4 Answers ]

My summer home is on a lake in northern Michigan. We have hot summers and cold and deep snow in the winter, this is very hard on my deck. I have used a number of products to stain/seal the deck but the older is gets the harder it is to keep a nice look to the wood. I am considering paint or a...

Deck Stain [ 3 Answers ]

What is the best deck stain to use? I have used Behr the past 4 years and every year I have to restain.

View more questions Search