Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    margie2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2013, 05:57 PM
    the collectors guild ltd
    I have a set of three , original watercolor , hand painted on cork mounted on linen called " Egrets" by Tse Yet Ching issued by the Collector's Guild, Ltd.
    Is there any value to this art trio ?
    Please help as I am moving .
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 16, 2013, 08:25 PM
    I couldn't find much, but I did find this
    Tse Yet Ching, who is (was) a professor at Victoria Arts Academy in Hong Kong.
    I tried finding a phone number for the Collector's Guild Ltd but it looks as though it is no longer in existence.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The collectors guild ltd [ 1 Answers ]

I have several pictures that I purchased from the Guild with authentication tags on the back. I am relocating to smaller quarters and before I give these pictures away I would like to know if they have any special value. What do I have to do to verify if there is any value? Henry Weiner

Collectors guild New York [ 0 Answers ]

value of zodiac by andre derain original woodcut

Collectors guild ltd New York [ 1 Answers ]

Where is collectors guild ltd located

Collectors guild ltd New York [ 3 Answers ]

I have a collectors guild piece of art it is a black bull on yellow background with a red sun in upper right hand corner of the art it is 5/275 cannot make out the name of the artist but can make out a few letters -----llyn de Cure. Help me please E me at [email protected]

Collectors guild ltd New York? [ 0 Answers ]

I have an salvatore dali of el cid. Signed upper left hand corner.it is a etching or a stamp. It seems to be an etching can you tell me anything about it. Thank-you!

View more questions Search