Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zaki1030 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2013, 05:10 PM
    Word problems
    There are 15 girls 3/5 of the girls are in drama. How many girls are not in drama?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Sep 16, 2013, 05:11 PM
    We'll help you, but we're not going to do your homework for you. What are the steps to solve this and all the others you posted?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Word problems? [ 1 Answers ]

An Amplifier has a 50 watt output and a 5 watt input what is the gain in decibel?

Word Problems? [ 1 Answers ]

A hardware supplier manufactors three kinds of clamps, tye a,b,c. Production restrictions force it to make 20 more type c clamps that the total of the other types and three times as many type b as type a clamps. The shop must produce 500 clamps per day. How many of each type are made per day.

Word problems [ 1 Answers ]

Can somebody help me? I'm terrible at word problems and inequalities don't help. Bayside Insurance offers two health plans. Under plan A, Giselle would have to pay the first $110 of her medical bills, plus 40% of the rest. Under plan B, Giselle would pay the first $190, but only 25% of the rest....

Word Problems [ 1 Answers ]

Now that I finally understand functions and how they work, I have one more question about them. I apologize in advance if this is a repeat question. The question is 2 cars are leaving at a difference of 3 hours. The first car is written as d(t)=50t t represents the time in hours, and 50 is the...

Word problems [ 2 Answers ]

A fruit vendor bought 36 pineapples for $30. He sold some at $1.29 each and the rest at $1.09 each, thereby gaining $13.64. How many did he sell at each price? :confused:

View more questions Search