Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wasima amin Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2013, 02:37 PM
    Divorce
    I want to ask question for my friend she is not able to use computer,
    She was married,she had 3 kids when she was pregnant with third baby ,his husband send her to her father,s house,
    Than he visited her and after he went back he send her notice of divorce, she asked him ,he said I am not giving you divorce ,I am just trying to please my first wife because she come to know that I married u,as you know that you are pregnant and in Islam we cannot divorce pregnant women, he tried to tell my friend that he love her ,this and that, know the question is if a lady get 3 notices of divorce in pregnant condition,it will happen or not ,because my friend is still in hope that her husband will take her home,after 3 notices she delivered a baby boy.
    Please let us know it will happen or not. Waiting for your answer,this happen in june2012.my friend is still waiting for her husband he called her and give her new story every time,please reply thanks in advance
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 16, 2013, 03:58 PM
    In Islam is it legal to have 2 wives? Was she legally married to this man?

You posted this in the divorce forum, which means you won't get answers relating to Islamic beliefs, but to the law.

Having said that, it doesn't sound like you're asking about divorce, but you're asking about what this man will do. If he will divorce her. That we can't answer. That's something only he knows.
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Sep 16, 2013, 06:23 PM
    As I understand it, most Islamic countries have divorce laws, but such laws will differ from country to country. So whether OP's friend is or can be divorced will depend on which country it is in which she is located.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 16, 2013, 07:22 PM
    She wants him back but he is trying to please his first wife. So where is he now? Is he spending time with the first wife? Yet the second wife that had his babies, he is ignoring? Yet she wants him back? Sounds to me like he is 'playing' her with lies getting her hopes up

Divorce

Divorce (Islamic) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sep 17, 2013, 02:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    In Islam is it legal to have 2 wives? Was she legally married to this man?

You posted this in the divorce forum, which means you won't get answers relating to Islamic beliefs, but to the law.

Having said that, it doesn't sound like you're asking about divorce, but you're asking about what this man will do. If he will divorce her. That we can't answer. That's something only he knows.
    Aoa, my friend's husband in Saudi His first wife in uk and second wife in Pakistan ,my friend wants to know in Islam the divorce is happen or not,her husband giving her monthly money for kids, he is trying to talk 2nd wife and children to Saudi with him but my friend was in confusion,because if in Islam divorce is happen than they cannot live in same place,so please tell us whether divorce is done or not.
    Thank you very much.
    Pets Expert

Sep 17, 2013, 03:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by wasima amin View Post
    Aoa, my friend's husband in Saudi His first wife in uk and second wife in Pakistan ,my friend wants to know in Islam the divorce is happen or not,her husband giving her monthly money for kids, he is trying to talk 2nd wife and children to Saudi with him but my friend was in confusion,because if in Islam divorce is happen than they cannot live in same place,so pls tell us whether divorce is done or not.
    thank you very much.
    I don't know the laws of divorce in Islam. I only know what I've read, and that says that if he says a certain word three times, they're divorced. If that's the law, and he's done that, then they're divorced.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Sep 17, 2013, 03:13 PM
    Since this question appears to based on a religious law instead of a civil one, I have moved it to the Islam board.

I do want to add a question of my own. Are they legally wed by the laws of their religion?

Sep 22, 2013, 02:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat1864 View Post
    Since this question appears to based on a religious law instead of a civil one, I have moved it to the Islam board.

I do want to add a question of my own. Are they legally wed by the laws of their religion?
    Yes they r

Sep 22, 2013, 02:31 PM
    I want answer for my question by Doctor Zakir naik
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Sep 22, 2013, 03:00 PM
    i want answer for my question by Doctor Zakir naik
    I am sorry but he is not a member of our site.
    Pets Expert

Sep 22, 2013, 09:03 PM
    i want answer for my question by Doctor Zakir naik
    Then you will have to go to his site to ask that question. Dr. Naik has never been a member of this site.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My husband filed for divorce after I left him but won't sign to finalize divorce [ 3 Answers ]

I left my husband after taking physical, emotional, verbal, and mental abuse from him almost 3 years ago now. He filed for divorce over 2 years ago but refuses to sign the final divorce papers so I could get him out of my life once and for all and not be connected in any way to each other. What is...

My wife filed for divorce, I didn't want a divorce, I still loved her, I asked why? [ 5 Answers ]

I didn't want a divorce because I didn't want to be away from my family , and I still loved my wife, I pleaded with her to not do this and asked her why , she told me the reason was cause of " how I used to treat her " , I wasn't a saint when we first got married , but I wasn't that bad . I never...

Filing 4 divorce but reconcile then divorce @ a later time - dividing the property [ 18 Answers ]

I never heard of this before but my friend filed for divorce in 89 but reconciled a few months later. Flash forward 20 yrs & she decides to divorce him again. She went back for the kids & tried to make it work. However, when she went 4 this divorce she was told that they could divide the property...

View more questions Search