Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RichardML Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2013, 02:33 PM
    How do I find my mom maiden name?
    I want to find my mom maiden name for free and all places are asking for money. How can I find it for free?
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Sep 16, 2013, 02:49 PM
    Ask her.

Sep 16, 2013, 03:22 PM
    Ask who?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 16, 2013, 03:24 PM
    Your Mom.

Sep 16, 2013, 03:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Your Mom.
    Sorry but birth my mom has passed and no one will tell me what her maiden name is so I have to search and I need to find a place that will tell me for free
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 16, 2013, 03:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardML View Post
    Sry but birth my mom has passed and no one will tell me what her maiden name is so I have to search and I need to find a place that will tell me for free
    I'm guessing you were adopted, since you said birth mom. Do you have any information about your birth mom at all? If so, you didn't post it here, so you're asking us to guess.

There may be people that can help on this site, but you'll have to provide a lot more information than you have.

Sep 16, 2013, 04:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    I'm guessing you were adopted, since you said birth mom. Do you have any information about your birth mom at all? If so, you didn't post it here, so you're asking us to guess.

There may be people that can help on this site, but you'll have to provide a lot more information than you have.
    Sorry if I was misunderstood. I am in no way asking anyone to guess.
    What I am asking is if there is a place or site I can go to that will help me find out more about her, especially all her names.
    Yes I was adopted and was told she passed, but I don't know if what they telling me is true as something's are hard to believe and the maiden name I was given doesn't match up with her first name so I'm still lost.
    I don't want to place her information here. I've been trying many things and still trying and I just posted for a site or numbers of places I can call that would provide me with more infor. Thank you
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Sep 16, 2013, 07:06 PM
    How old are you? How long ago was your adoption?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Find Someone by Maiden Name [ 1 Answers ]

Please help we want ask if you can try to find the grandma of my son for me She lives before in Guyana and in Suriname Amistraat number 2 after that emigrate to USA. SHe called ANITA but her right names are JANAK SINGH. She was mother of late RAFIE. Lorenzo Manuel 16 years old is looking for you....

How do I find someone when you only know her maiden name? [ 6 Answers ]

I am looking for Barbara La Prade who was an old girl friend of mind.Hope I spelled her last name correct. She lived in Pawtucket RI. In 1965 , I think her street address was Appleton ST or Ave in Pawtucket RI. She was either going to RIC or she recently graduated from RIC . She was to be a...

How do I find someone when I only know her maiden name? [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to a very good friend from my past, about 43 years ago. She lived in Bristol, RI at the time. Somehow I think she is married and living in Florida. Her maiden name was Mary jo Carreiro. I have been thinking of ways to try and find her for sometime now.

How can I find out someone's maiden name? [ 27 Answers ]

Asking is not an option. Web is only option...

Find by maiden name [ 3 Answers ]

How would you find a person by there maiden name on the internet without having to pay for it?

View more questions Search