Ask
    mariecarollo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2013, 06:09 AM
    I'm dying and need to write good bye letter
    I need to write a good bye letter because I'm dying
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 16, 2013, 06:15 AM
    Whatever you write is very, very personal.
    I think I'd write one for each person.
    I love you, I'm glad I know and love you, I'm not going to say goodbye. I can't think of more. We live, we love, we die. That summer we all went to the ocean? The day a baby was born? You could recall all those for what would fill a book. It doesn't matter.
    We live on in them. They are part of us, and we are part of them.
    Nothing is really lost. No need to say goodbye.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to write a good sponsorship letter! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I would like to know how to go about wrinting a great sponsorship letter. I'm planning on turning into a professional boxer and need some help by getting a few sponsors. Thank you, Diamond

Write letter someone dying [ 3 Answers ]

Her name is Pricilla she is 84 years old, she has cancer, the doctor gave her 6 months to live that was 2 years ago, she came this far but her body is frail and she said she live her life. And she is ready to go. She has been a inspiration to me I've know her for five years I am 50 year old she...

How to write a good introduction letter [ 5 Answers ]

I have just started my own residential cleaning service about 2 months ago, I am licensed and insured and would like to get my business name out there to realtors for assistance with people that are moving out and will need the residence cleaned. Can you help me come up with some ideas. The name...

Good bye letter. [ 1 Answers ]

I remember a thread similar to this was started a while ago. But, I can't seem to find it. So for those of you who are thinking about writing a letter to an ex. Leave it here. Have fun venting :). I'll start with mine.

How to write a good introduction letter I [ 0 Answers ]

I am an acrobats aand my writing skills in terms of letters is not good , how can write a good selling introduction letter

View more questions Search