Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sureshm2911 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2013, 10:45 PM
    How to seal reciprocating shafts with mechanical seals
    Dear Sir,

We have a Lenzing Viscose technology pump which having a 5mm axial movement to the motor side for every one hour.

Please explain a method to seal such shafts with a mechanical seal.

Thanks & regards

Check out some similar questions!

Pool Pump mechanical seal [ 1 Answers ]

I have replaced the bearings on my pool pump do I need to replace the mechanical seal? It was not leaking when I removed the pump.

Reciprocating pump [ 0 Answers ]

Head calculation and power calculation in a piston movement at particular dimension

Insi of mechanical engineer(india) oreng ime is equvelnt to B Tech mechanical [ 0 Answers ]

Insi of mechanical engineer(india) ime is equvelnt to Regular B Tech mechanical engineering? After ime we can take addmision in M Tech in regular? Its very hard to clear all subject?

Grinding noise in rear end after getting new shafts, bearings, and seals? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a rear end vibration/shimmy in my 2000, Nissan, Frontier, 4cyl, 2wd, pickup that I have been battling for years to get rid of and it is driving me nuts!. I have replaced the 3rd member (needed to be replaced due spider gears), transmission (needed to be replaced due to wrong lubricant),...

Reciprocating pumps [ 1 Answers ]

Hi What is the difference between piston and plunger in reciprocating pumps... Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.