Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    askgraceyb Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2013, 08:41 PM
    Why can't I breathe?
    I cannot take a full breath and this has been going on for a few months now. It's really annoying, and I'm not sure why it's happening. I don't have asthma, and I've been on a healthy diet recently. I'm not sure why it's happening and I am kind of concerned.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 15, 2013, 08:44 PM
    What has your doctor said about this?

Sep 15, 2013, 08:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    What has your doctor said about this?
    My doctor said that it was anxiety, and I don't know if she's right. Sometimes, I know it's anxiety by the way my heart beats, but at other times, it just feels like someone is crushing my chest and I can't really take a full breath
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 15, 2013, 08:55 PM
    I was thinking anxiety, but usually it comes in attacks that don't last. I get the same problem. I do believe mine is adrenaline stress, you could ask your doctor to check you for that.

Sep 15, 2013, 08:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    I was thinking anxiety, but usually it comes in attacks that don't last. I get the same problem. I do believe mine is adrenaline stress, you could ask your doctor to check you for that.
    it's weird, because I do get really bad attacks, but there's also something different that's constant...
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 15, 2013, 09:15 PM
    So they are 2 different things that possibly tie in with each other? What tests has your doctor done to see if you have any heart problems? Besides not feeling you can take full breaths what does the constant feeling feel like? Is it only in your chest/heart area?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't breathe [ 4 Answers ]

Ive been doctor 3 times but for 3 weeks I've been on steroids and breathing treatments and I feel like I'm smothering like I can get air it feels like someone is sitting on my chest and can't stop couphing it's scary

Hard to breathe [ 1 Answers ]

I am 30 yrs old and I have no energy I'm always tired and my vision goes blurry I have pains were my windpipe is as if I can't breathe

Sanskrit for breathe? [ 0 Answers ]

How do you write sanskrit for breathe and what is the pronunciation?

Does skin breathe? [ 4 Answers ]

Is it true if you paint your entire body you can suffocate? If so is there a time frame of how long this process would take? I have a bet with my friend and am about to paint my entire body for 24 hours and want to make sure there is no harm in this. Please help. Thank you

View more questions Search