Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    azhlha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2013, 04:28 PM
    Finance question
    Madison Metals recently reported $9000 of sales, $6000 of operating costs other than depreciation, and $1500 of depreciation. The company had no amortization charges and non-operating income. It had issued $4000 of bonds that carry a 7% interest rate, and its federal- plus- state income tax rate was 40% what was the firm's taxable or pre-tax, income?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 15, 2013, 04:33 PM
    Looks like you have some adding, subtracting and multiplying to do. Then you can ask us if you have it right.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finance Question [ 0 Answers ]

La Familia Company limited is considering the purchase a high speed drill to replace the old one that they currently have. The old drill was purchase 3 years ago at an installed cost of $500,000 and is estimated to have a usable life of 5 years. The new drill is expected to cost $850,000...

Finance question [ 1 Answers ]

The question basically gives you three investments for you to consider when investing 10,000. The first question asks you to calculate the value of each investment based on your required rate of return. I'm pretty sure I have the values for the first two investments correct, but I'm struggling with...

Finance Question [ 2 Answers ]

Ying Import has several bond issues outstanding, each making semiannual interest payments. The bonds are listed in the following table. If the corporate tax rate is 35 percent, what is the aftertax cost of Ying's debt? (Do not include the percent sign (%). Round your answer to 2 decimal places....

Finance Question [ 2 Answers ]

Calculating the number of payments: Your're prepared to make monthly payments of 125, beginning at the end of this month, into an account that pays 10% interest compnounded monthly. How many payments will you have made when your account balance reaches 20,000. I know you solve for t but I get...

View more questions Search