Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    feeling low Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2013, 08:53 AM
    Too much to lose either way.
    I lost 2 brothers at 12 and at 19. I was going with a married man and felt secure with him and got pregnant at16 and I had to get rid of.

Now I have a boyfriend of three years but have had two big fights in the last 12 months. He has gone from me and our daughter. Now my family don't want me to get back with him. I don't know what to do.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 15, 2013, 01:48 PM
    I lost 2 brothers @12 and @19 I was going with a married man felt secure with him and got pregnant @16. AND I had to get rid now. I have a boyfriend of three years, but have had two big fights and the last 12 months. He has gone from me and our daughter now, and my family don't want me to get back with him I don't know what to do

You were going with a married man at 19 but got pregnant to him at 16? Now you have a boyfriend of 3 years -----meaning you would be around 22 now? Are you wanting to get back with a boyfriend you got with after the married man or are you wanting to get back with the married man? Your post seems to jump around so I can't tell who is who or even who the baby daddy is.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Sep 16, 2013, 01:38 PM
    Maybe feeling low means this:
    I lost a brother when I was 12, and another brother when I was 19. When I was 16 I was seeing a married man and got pregnant. I did not keep the baby. I have now been with a man for three years, but we have had two big fights in the last year. He has left me and our daughter. My family does not want me to get back with him, I'm not sure what to do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I lose 10 kgs in a 1month?I really need to lose 10 kgs in a 1 month for my [ 3 Answers ]

Marriage.*** help me ***.give me some diet and excersice videos.

Lose Yourself [ 1 Answers ]

I'm going to lose it! [ 62 Answers ]

It's either me venting on here right now... or I'm going to text him and regret it... Why do I still want him? F--- my life! THANKS for not caring about me at all! Thanks for getting me hooked on you when I wanted nothing to begin with. I really appreciate how wonderful you were in the...

How many pounds do I need to lose to lose 1.5 cm or .6 inches to my waist? [ 1 Answers ]

If it helps I'm 5 feet 10 inches, 141 pounds, my waistline is 32 inches, and my bodyfat percentage is 16%.

View more questions Search