Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abufaida Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2013, 10:42 PM
    Dark feet
    What can use to lighten my feet its darker than every other part of my body, I find this so embarrassing.

Thank you.
    gold3509 Posts: 202, Reputation: 4

Oct 4, 2013, 06:30 PM
    Do a plastic bag wrap.. I used bio claire cream mix with the oil and wrap my feet with a plastic bag . I did this for at least 8 hr a day until they lighten up it works... it worked for me... it allows the pore to stay open and causes the lotion to penatrate deeper into the skin and work faster...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A triangle has a base 12 feet long and an altitude 8 feet high. Find the area of the [ 1 Answers ]

A triangle has a base 12 feet long and an altitude 8 feet high. Find the area of the largest rectangle that can be inscribed in the triangle so that the base of the rectangle falls on the base of the triangle.

What will it cost to tile a kitchen floor that is 12 feet wide by 20 feet long if the [ 5 Answers ]

What will it cost to tile a kitchen floor that is 12 feet wide by 20 feet long if the tile cost $8.91 per square yard?

Dark feet and knockles [ 1 Answers ]

Unlike most people my problem is not with my face but with my knees, my knockles and my feet, they are about 2 shades darker than my skin tone. My knockles and my knees are not really a major problem compare to my feet. Few years ago my skin on my feet started to get irritated, very itchy and dry,...

View more questions Search