Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raul satelikar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2013, 12:12 PM
    I want to understand simple assembly language program
    Studying in the subject system software at local college in India.but in this subject there is only some part of assembly language in topics like assemblers, loaders and linkers ,compilers etc.while being beginner and this language not covered at all in college,also on Internet found that assembly language based on Macintosh,Microsoft,this and that! I only wanted general idea about it. That is common assembly steps that may be found anywhere in this world.
    Please help.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Sep 14, 2013, 01:29 PM
    Here is something you might want to take a look at.

Introduction to Assembly Language

Assembly is very simaler to the language b.a.s.i.c. in that you give instructions on what to do. The limitation is that you can only go so far as a chip will allow. Higher instructions belong on newer chipsets. You are directing through assembly what the cpu should be doing on a line by line basis.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to understand simple assembly language program [ 1 Answers ]

Simple assembly language program not necessarily relaying on any perticular operating system

Simple Assembly language question [ 1 Answers ]

I need an assembly language code for a program that prints the sum of first 100 odd numbers using the commands such as mov, _start etc.

Assembly language [ 3 Answers ]

Please what are the assembly lang. instructions,its applications to programming,and their meanings? e.g LDA,MOV. I want more. Thanks

View more questions Search