Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roxyliedto Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2013, 12:03 AM
    If my boyfriend is not cheating he is lying about his whereabouts & his family lies
    My boyfriend and I have been together now 2 years and 4 months. He has cheated on me numerous times and I took him back. I don't know y I feel differently about this guy from all the others guys because normally I left a cheater.

I have major trust issues and I have told him this. Then he goes and lies about where he is. And I always catch him out because his story is never the same. He also makes his family lie for him and now I'm not sure what to do anymore.

Please help
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 14, 2013, 03:38 AM
    What you do is LEAVE without so much as a goodbye.
    If you won't, ask yourself why. Start by trying to explain to us.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Sep 14, 2013, 04:18 AM
    After 28 months being in a relationship with him, you now know who he is.

Sometimes it's not easy in a new relationship, to doubt and question your partner, but as time goes on, the true person comes through, and you are left with only the raw truth.

That is, he cheats- repeatedly!

Why do you stay- that is a question that deserves an answer
    roxyliedto Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2013, 05:10 AM
    And when I ask him he gets defensive. Like last night after 2 years and 4 months it was the 1st Friday we weren't together. He never told me he is going to a family friend he lied and said he is sitting in traffic and his father lied to me about it as well. Now he is with me and he is upset because I fought with him about it. Don't I deserve an honest answer?
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

Sep 14, 2013, 05:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by roxyliedto View Post
    Don't I deserve an honest answer?
    Yes, you do, but with a liar and cheat you will not likely get one.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 14, 2013, 05:26 AM
    Here you are, telling us one more bit of evidence, which we don't need.
    Instead of telling us why you are so frozen.
    I think I know one reason - you say 'Don't I deserve an honest answer?'
    Each of us deserves honesty. If we don't get it, we avoid those people. You seem to think that because you don't cheat and are honest yourself, that there is something that can 'make' him be honest and not cheat. Life doesn't work that way. I'm sure you know that but can't see it at the moment. WE CAN'T MAKE ANYONE DO ANYTHING.

Leave him.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 14, 2013, 04:38 PM
    He knows you will put up with it. The question isn't why he does it, the question is why do you tolerate it. Chances are he won't care if you do dump him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get over a cheating and lying boyfriend [ 5 Answers ]

How do I get over the father of my baby. I went to new orleans for my mother death he didn't go and when I came back he had a whole other relationship with this women I talked to her and she said she would leave him alone but didn't now I can't trust her lying butt or his lying axx now we are still...

I keep finding my boyfriend lying and cheating on me all the time [ 54 Answers ]

Ive been with my boyfriend james for two years now, and ever since the beginning of our relationship I have found him flirting with girls on his msn and trying to "hook" up with them, to make a long story short, he will lie to me all the time about things he knows I know! I keep finding him with...

How to get over a cheating, lying ex boyfriend. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm sure more then half of us girls have been through this feeling. It's disgusting what a man can do for some pride. With all that damn pride, they need to start a parade with it. Anyway! My and my ex boyfriend were togther for 2 and a half years. Everything was going perfect, well that's what I...

What should I do with my lying, cheating boyfriend? [ 6 Answers ]

During Oct 2003, about 3 months into dating, I found out that my boyfriend was emailing girls he found online in a "hookup" website and discussing sex. He promised never to do it again. Well, less than 1 week later, I found another email so I broke it off. I should mention that he said it never...

View more questions Search