Sep 13, 2013, 06:40 AM
    Song with lyrics "From the day your born to the day you die"
    Looking for the title of this song. It was play on one of "Ironside" shows
    rozemarijntje Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2013, 10:43 PM
    The song is Flight 187 by 50 Cent
    robinv405 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2016, 04:55 PM
    The song is originally titled Even When You Cry. Not sure if the following were the original artists, but they made it notable: Count Basie and Jackie Wilson. But the lyrics read "Between the day your born and the day you die, you're lucky if they hear you. Even when you cry. Even when you cry."
    The Ironside episode, I believe, had some Twiggie looking blonde singing. Hope this is what you were looking for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lyrics to old song with lyrics, "Grandma cut your toenails... " [ 0 Answers ]

I'm 52 yrs old. When I was little, my dad would sing a few lines of a song and the lyrics were, "Grandma cut your toenails, they're tearing up the sheets!" I searched and searched for the lyrics to the entire song and haven't found them. Con anyone help? Thank you!

Lyrics "now the rain." " I was watching for the people"... "started to pray"... [ 1 Answers ]

This was a song that used to play on 'western music' in early 90's. It was sung by a male with a chorus... can someone help me please...

Unemployment status is "processed", but the next day it's "pending". [ 2 Answers ]

What does it mean if one day your unemployment status says "processed", but the next day it says it's "pending"?

Name the song with lyrics "I love people born in the 80's" [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone please help? :confused: This song is definitely current as it has been used on some TV link items - it is a male singer and the chorus keeps repeating "born in the eighties, the eighties"... The only other lyrics I caught when listening to the full track on the radio recently was...

Song; Artist "back in the day." [ 3 Answers ]

The song goes "back in the day when I was young, I'm not a kid anymore but some days I sit and wish I was kid again" or something similar. What is it?

View more questions Search