Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chace_don_C Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2013, 10:21 PM
    How long should I wait to go visit my friends at my old school that my ex attends?
    Just graduated this year and school just came back in 2 weeks ago but how long should I wait to go visit cause of course I'm going to want to visit my friends but my ex who has for some reason been having issues with me or something goes to the same school and I don't want her to think I'm stalking her or something so I know I shouldn't go to soon but how long should I wait to go so she doesn't think I'm trying to stalk her?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 12, 2013, 10:25 PM
    I wouldn't wait. There are lots of students in that school, and you probably have lots of friends. Just ignore her if you see her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Child support in PA when student attends college [ 4 Answers ]

I have been divorced for 9 years. My ex-husband and I have joint custody of our 17-yr old daughter. Although I expected child support to end when she turned 18 and left home for college, the circumstances are now different. She used to spend 50% of her time at each home. However, two years ago,...

For UK family visit VISA, can I submit my friends accommodation documents? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I am working in UK with 12 months working VISA started from 25Nov2011. I am a married man and leaving in the accommodation which is rented by my colleague on his name with approval of his land lord on mail. My colleague is returned back to India and I didn't transferred that rent agreement on...

How long is too long to wait for a proposal? [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 5 years and have been living together since around or 6 month mark. To keep a long story short we've talked about marriage and children extensively. He is not concerned about having kids before marriage and even welcomes it. I will not have children...

Denial to visit friends on property after eviction [ 1 Answers ]

In Kentucky, can the minor child of the family who has been evicted from an apartment property due to non-payment of rent be told that she cannot come on the property after invitation from friends who live there? This includes the permission of her friends' parents who are in good standing at the...

Just friends... But how long to wait to contact? [ 8 Answers ]

I really need some advice... see I had started dating this guy. Wonderful sweet caring loyal guy, and within two weeks he started planing marriage in his head, where we will be in a year... and I panicked too quick for me. Not only that the relationship was suppose to be open, but it seemed closed...

View more questions Search