Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loveya80280 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2013, 04:00 PM
    Mites
    I have a mite me and its addicted to me I swear... I take medication but it only stops the itching I wanted to know how to get it off me...
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Sep 12, 2013, 04:13 PM
    What is a "mite me?"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Invisible mites = Pepper Mites = Bird Mites [ 0 Answers ]

See " http://www.ehow.com/how_6210573_rid-black-pepper-mites.html" for this. I've had the same thing for months on end; nightmare. Went to dermatologists; they said it was a dermatitus needing special shampoos. Shampoos helped temporarily (kind of chemicals seemed to break down mite's...

Is it mites? [ 1 Answers ]

We live in Dubai and recently We move to new house which we notice something is scrolling and biting us every were I could not see what is that till one day I notice it on dark colored furniture and clothes it is white tiny smaller than dot and it is on our skin as well is it a Mites or what? And...

Mites in Chickens [ 8 Answers ]

While watching my landlords animals this weekend I noticed that one of his chickens feet were "mangled" As I know zilch about chickens I'm going to throw this one to someone else. After he returned home I went back over to show him the chicken in question. He said she had scale mites. He treated...

Ear mites [ 2 Answers ]

We took our kitten to the vet this morning to be treated for ear mites. She is having a rough night. My husband said she got a lot of shots while there. The vet also had to sedate her somewhat because the ear mites were so bad. She is still lying around, I mean she is alert. But she has no...

View more questions Search