Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bankskathy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2013, 01:19 PM
    Cleaning
    I would like to clean vacent properties in Atlanta Ga. How do I get started?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 12, 2013, 03:01 PM
    Getting a Business license and incorporating is a good place to start. Then some equipment... and some customers...
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 12, 2013, 05:41 PM
    Check with real estates and landlords. You have to know how to bid jobs. Are you wanting to clean apartments or do clean outs? I had a pretty good system for bidding clean outs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My kenmore pro self cleaning oven stopped cleaning and showed error [ 1 Answers ]

It heated up for about an hour first

How much should I charge per cleaning 6,300 sqft, general cleaning no windows? [ 8 Answers ]

How much should I charge per cleaning 6,300 sqft, general cleaning no windows?

I just started a cleaning business and am leaning to doing commercial cleaning. [ 0 Answers ]

I started a commercial cleaning business and have a friend that has a lot of knowledge and contacts with people that could use cleaning services and is a hard worker. He is not my partner, but has been with me since the beginning in discussions of who to market and he even purchased business cards...

How cleaning company find cleaning contracts? [ 12 Answers ]

How can I get cleaning contracts?

HOW to obtain cleaning contracts and also how todo marketing for my cleaning business [ 13 Answers ]

Hello I just started my own cleaning business 5months ago with my husband I have one contract so far... its a small restaurant cleaning once a week which is not much... I just basically looked through the phone book and that's how I got it really called a bunch of people and got lucky... What...

View more questions Search