Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maryJane159 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2007, 06:52 AM
    I know its hard to let go, but forget it, there are a million fishes in the sea. I know its your first love, but try being a friend and move on with your love life. Its not worth it.
    berrysweetncgurl Posts: 166, Reputation: 19

Jun 7, 2008, 12:05 PM
    Hope everything is getting better for you!
    thelton22 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2008, 07:13 PM
    I know I don't know everything but I do know this I have had men in my life just like you have described and if they do not love there self how can they love anyone else THEY CAN NOT and if your are just waiting on him to stop or change it can only happen if he really really wants to it will not happen over night but he can stop only if he really wants to but he has to be committed to do so I think the easy way to stop is to leave it alone stop hangin around people who are involved in it and get strong enough to be able to be around it and not want it but ask him if he loves you then ask him if he loves hiself then tell him if he loves you and he loves himself then he will stop using I know its hard I've been there and now since I have stopped I have a wonderful family 5yr old girl and a wonderful boyfriend I could not ask for a more perfect family drugs suck I'm 22 I just quit everything I was doing a few months ago its hard but it takes that comittment and if he don't stop it will get worse and it will turn into a very bad situation and I would tell you to leave if he don't stop you deserve better. Because the longer you stay the more you feel that you love him but what you really want is for that person to change that may never change. Give him his one and only chance tell him you will leave if he loves you he will unfortunately mine didn't and it was the best thing that ever happened to me I promise if you have to leave your first love your wounds will heal and you'll find a better man who will love you and be completely true and honest to you not drugs. Your are in my prayers and I hope the best for you:D
    isabelle Posts: 309, Reputation: 31

Jun 8, 2008, 03:21 AM
    You can stop seeing him. You need to stop talking or listening to him.
    You can not change him. You need to find a new life and one that does not involve him. I know this sounds cruel, but people can only fix themselves for themselves.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search