Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leejohn199999 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2013, 05:50 AM
    Calculating vector
    Calculate the value of ε in the vector A such that vector A and vector B are orthogonal (perpendicular). Where, A = εi + 2j + 3k and B = -4i + 3j – 6k
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Sep 12, 2013, 07:20 AM
    If two vectors are orthogonal their dot product is zero. Do you know how to calculate the dot product of two vectors given their cartesian dimensions?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vector [ 15 Answers ]

Find the vector equation of line joining the points (1,0,1) and (2,0,2) and a second line joining the points (3,4,3) and (4,4,5). Find the shortest distance between these two lines.

Vector in R^3 [ 1 Answers ]

do the parametric equations x=3t^3+7, y=2-t^3, z=5t^3+1 determine a line? I think they all together determine a line, but I don't know how to explain in a proper way!! please help.

Do you divide the given vector by the magnitude to find the unit vector? [ 1 Answers ]

The problem asks me to find a unit vector in the direction of the given vector. The problem is w=i-2j and another is w=2j.

Finding an angle give a vector and the magnitude of another vector. [ 3 Answers ]

On her way to grandmas, red ridding hood sat down her 1.2kg basket. A wolf came up beside her and began to pull on the basket with a force of 6.4N at an angle 25 degrees with respect to vertical. Red pulled back with force of 12 N. if the net force on the basket is straight up at what angle was...

View more questions Search