Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bill will Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2013, 01:44 PM
    Briggs stratton els725 24hp eng
    I need the torque # and the sequence to in stall head. Or how to get a manual.thanks
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Sep 16, 2013, 05:20 PM
    Hi, Not quite sure what an ELS725 engine is but here is a link to Briggs spec charts:
    Index of /pdf/Briggs-&-Stratton-Spec-Charts
    Peace,
    Clarke
    PS I use a basic criss-croo pattern starting with thehottest place first - at the exhaust valve.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring 14.5 hp briggs and stratton riding mower from 18 hp briggs [ 1 Answers ]

How do you wire 14.5 hp briggs and stratton riding mower when changing it from a 18 hp briggs?

18.5 hp briggs and stratton? [ 1 Answers ]

adjusting values how do I know when to stop tighten on craftman 18.5 ohv single cylinder

No fuel problem in Briggs & Stratton 24hp ohv twin cylinder engine [ 0 Answers ]

I have changed fuel filter, pump, plugs... etc... I am getting fuel to the carb, but will not start. I can pour fuel down carb and it will start, but will shut off soon after, the relay on the bottom of the fuel bowl clicks when I turn on the key, what should I try next.

24hp briggs intek [ 1 Answers ]

The carb seems to be overloading and one side has condensation on the intake.Does not seem to have full power. I have checked to see if it getting fire, changed the plugs, replaced all fuel lines and filters to so far. Any suggestions??

View more questions Search