Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TheWatchful Posts: 42, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2013, 04:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Have you ever heard the old saying, be careful what you ask for, you may get more then you bargained for, or something similar to that.
    Yes I have, and I know.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 11, 2013, 04:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Hauntinghelper is very gifted. We have other experts on the paranormal board as well who dont play around. So dont tell us we utter malicious lies.
    And that's why I called him in. I should have remembered tickle's name too and PMed her (she's too multi-talented for me to remember all her talents).

Sep 11, 2013, 04:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    And that's why I called him in. I should have remembered tickle's name too and PMed her (she's too multi-talented for me to remember all her talents).
    I can be reckless and stubborn, I'll admit that. There are some things I really want to know, that's why I've been acting so impatient and looking up ways to make spiritual contact.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 11, 2013, 04:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWatchful View Post
    I can be reckless and stubborn, I'll admit that. There are some things I really want to know, that's why I've been acting so impatient and looking up ways to make spiritual contact.
    What you will be doing will make demonic contact.

Why?

Sep 11, 2013, 04:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    What you will be doing will make demonic contact.

Why?
    Not only do I need answers. I also want to find some things out.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Sep 11, 2013, 04:26 PM
    Truth is, I'm acting kind of impatient with wanting answers, so that's why I wish to contact angels and demons. Even if I hear some lies with involvement with what's in the questions I want to ask, I'll still accept the answers. That does not mean I'll believe everything. From what I've read and what I've been told, the risks and dangers involved can have some costly consequences.
    You may not be concerned about yourself and your own welfare and well-being, but what about those who you love and love and care about you? Do you think a demon/spirit would stop with you? I am guessing that your impatience and 'desires' mean more to you than anything else.

Have you tried asking people who have gained knowledge and wisdom through years of studying and research your questions? People who won't lie to you or endanger your life and well-being or that of you loved ones.

Understand that your attitude is going to be your downfall. You want everything Now, screw everyone and everything else. That is the attitude that demons love to exploit. I am actually wondering if you aren't already being guided by one.

Sep 11, 2013, 04:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat1864 View Post
    You may not be concerned about yourself and your own welfare and well-being, but what about those who you love and love and care about you? Do you think a demon/spirit would stop with you? I am guessing that your impatience and 'desires' mean more to you than anything else.

Have you tried asking people who have gained knowledge and wisdom through years of studying and research your questions? People who won't lie to you or endanger your life and well-being or that of you loved ones.

Understand that your attitude is going to be your downfall. You want everything Now, screw everyone and everything else. That is the attitude that demons love to exploit. I am actually wondering if you aren't already being guided by one.
    I know how what all I've said sounds like. It's not like that at all.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Sep 11, 2013, 04:39 PM
    Then what is it like?

You are at a fork in the road. You can choose to learn more about what you are thinking about dealing with and how to protect yourself and others or you can continue to 'learn by doing' and hope that you can handle the consequences.

There are people who would be willing to teach you if you were willing to learn. There are very few who can rescue you from any major mistakes you cause.

You remind me of a child playing with fire. I am very concerned that you are going to burn your house down.

Sep 11, 2013, 04:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat1864 View Post
    Then what is it like?

You are at a fork in the road. You can choose to learn more about what you are thinking about dealing with and how to protect yourself and others or you can continue to 'learn by doing' and hope that you can handle the consequences.

There are people who would be willing to teach you if you were willing to learn. There are very few who can rescue you from any major mistakes you cause.

You remind me of a child playing with fire. I am very concerned that you are going to burn your house down.
    I am trying to learn as much as possible.

Sep 11, 2013, 04:46 PM
    I am trying to learn as much as possible.
    There are just some things a demon or an angel can answer me. I'm just impatient about waiting to die to find out.

Sep 11, 2013, 05:13 PM
    After some deep, critical thinking over all of this, I've realized that I need to remain patient and show restraint. I know that patience is a virtue. I don't know what came over me.

Sep 11, 2013, 05:20 PM
    Well, you got to be me to truly understand how I feel and what I mean. Oh, and not to be rude, but thank you all for answering. I guess faith is far stronger than impatience and stubbornness.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Sep 11, 2013, 05:21 PM
    Can you try some of us? You'd be amazed at what we might know. What is it that only a demonic spirit can answer (again, an angel does not operate by these means)?

You started this thread... so allow us to at least more fully discuss it with you.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Sep 11, 2013, 05:22 PM
    What you described in your original post was simple auto-hypnosis. Self-induced trance states can produce a euphoria often confused with religious ecstasy or epiphany. The challenge is to determine what is from you and what is from outside.

Outside influences have been described throughout history, from Moses to Fei Shui to Augustine to Albertus Magus to Joseph Smith, as operating by different rules than obtain in our current cycle of existence. You and your spirit are operating here; different operations may not be understandable.

So, in your quest for answers you have at least two challenges: 1)determining whether your findings are self-delusion and 2) maintaining your ability to function under the principles of here-and-now.

What are the stakes in this? The chance of knowing the fundamentals of existence and how to use them versus a diet of Jello and Thorazine in a padded room for the rest of this life and still not knowing what comes next.

Choose your path carefully.

Sep 11, 2013, 05:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Catsmine View Post
    What you described in your original post was simple auto-hypnosis. Self-induced trance states can produce a euphoria often confused with religious ecstasy or epiphany. The challenge is to determine what is from you and what is from outside.

Outside influences have been described throughout history, from Moses to Fei Shui to Augustine to Albertus Magus to Joseph Smith, as operating by different rules than obtain in our current cycle of existence. You and your spirit are operating here; different operations may not be understandable.

So, in your quest for answers you have at least two challenges: 1)determining whether your findings are self-delusion and 2) maintaining your ability to function under the principles of here-and-now.

What are the stakes in this? The chance of knowing the fundamentals of existence and how to use them versus a diet of Jello and Thorazine in a padded room for the rest of this life and still not knowing what comes next.

Choose your path carefully.
    I'm over wanting something so immediate. I've swam the depths of my mind and questioned myself.

Sep 11, 2013, 05:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    Can you try some of us? You'd be amazed at what we might know. What is it that only a demonic spirit can answer (again, an angel does not operate by these means)?

You started this thread...so allow us to at least more fully discuss it with you.
    I'm sorry, but I kind of want some things to remain exclusive.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Light reflection [ 4 Answers ]

If the light intermingles with the mirror, then how much energy is lost in the reflection? Also, if E=h/lambda and h is constant, then the speed of light must change.

Killer in reflection [ 1 Answers ]

This is about a man who every time he looks into a mirror or reflection he sees a man trying to kill him at the end of the movie he thinks he's got it under control but when he looks into someone's eyes (not sure man or woman) he sees the killer and the movie or show ends. I did find one 'twilight...

Algebra Reflection? [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: if the x-axis is the reflecting lineand A is (-1, 2), what woud its reflection image of A be?:( :( :( :o :mad:

View more questions Search