Sep 11, 2013, 03:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    How old are you? Male?
    I'm an 18 year old male.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Sep 11, 2013, 03:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWatchful View Post
    I feel as though I need to do some confrontation, despite the dangers involved. Even if it's reckless and idiotic.
    Confrontation with what? An actual spirit?

Acts 19:13-16

13 Some Jews who went around driving out evil spirits tried to invoke the name of the Lord Jesus over those who were demon-possessed. They would say, “In the name of the Jesus whom Paul preaches, I command you to come out.” 14 Seven sons of Sceva, a Jewish chief priest, were doing this. 15 One day the evil spirit answered them, “Jesus I know, and Paul I know about, but who are you?” 16 Then the man who had the evil spirit jumped on them and overpowered them all. He gave them such a beating that they ran out of the house naked and bleeding.

You're a human... no offense, but an inexperienced one at that. Don't confront powers you know nothing about.

It's good you believe in God... but that is the very first step in the right direction, it has nothing to do with where you stand with God.

James 2:19
    You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble!

It's not whether you believe in God that makes a difference... it's what you choose to do with that belief. As I said already, there are spirits specifically over the occult and they will draw you in more and more. I know of one individual who could not STOP using his Ouija board... it was a compulsion and an addiction.

If you don't mind me asking... what information are you searching for? Why consult the demonic when they are liars to begin with. They will tell you only enough truth to get you to learn more and more on what they reveal to you. This is not a game.
    TheWatchful Posts: 42, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2013, 03:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    Confrontation with what? An actual spirit?

Acts 19:13-16

13 Some Jews who went around driving out evil spirits tried to invoke the name of the Lord Jesus over those who were demon-possessed. They would say, “In the name of the Jesus whom Paul preaches, I command you to come out.” 14 Seven sons of Sceva, a Jewish chief priest, were doing this. 15 One day the evil spirit answered them, “Jesus I know, and Paul I know about, but who are you?” 16 Then the man who had the evil spirit jumped on them and overpowered them all. He gave them such a beating that they ran out of the house naked and bleeding.

You're a human...no offense, but an inexperienced one at that. Don't confront powers you know nothing about.

It's good you believe in God...but that is the very first step in the right direction, it has nothing to do with where you stand with God.

James 2:19
    You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble!

It's not whether you believe in God that makes a difference...it's what you choose to do with that belief. As I said already, there are spirits specifically over the occult and they will draw you in more and more. I know of one individual who could not STOP using his Ouija board...it was a compulsion and an addiction.

If you don't mind me asking...what information are you searching for? Why consult the demonic when they are liars to begin with. They will tell you only enough truth to get you to learn more and more on what they reveal to you. This is not a game.
    Even if I hear nothing but malicious lies, all I want are some things answered. Also, yes. I do intend to confront an actual spirit.

Sep 11, 2013, 03:37 PM
    So, as an 18 year old you're seriously going to say that you want answers regardless of their truth?

You don't need spirits for that... I can tell you whatever you want. You're going to retire a billioaire. In the next week you'll be offered a job as the new host of the Price Is Right.

Please tell me you see the foolishness of it?

Sep 11, 2013, 03:39 PM
    So, as an 18 year old you're seriously going to say that you want answers regardless of their truth?

You dont need spirits for that...i can tell you whatever you want. You're going to retire a billioaire. In the next week youll be offered a job as the new host of the Price Is Right.

Please tell me you see the foolishness of it?
    Yes... I have my reasons.

Sep 11, 2013, 03:39 PM
    Even if it's reckless and idiotic.
    You said it, not me.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 11, 2013, 03:40 PM
    Even if I hear nothing but malicious lies, all I want are some things answered. Also, yes. I do intend to confront an actual spirit.
    Malicious lies? Mmm well that is all you will encounter following the path you are choosing.

The thing is, you are delving into a realm of deceit. You want to contact a spirit, be prepared to get more then you bargained for.

Sep 11, 2013, 03:42 PM
    Yes... I have my reasons.
    Can you enlighten me? Im curious what needs to be answered so badly that even a lie is an acceptable answer.

Actually I think you don't want anything specific answered... you simply are curious as to what might happen next.

Sep 11, 2013, 03:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Malicious lies? Mmm well that is all you will encounter following the path you are choosing.

The thing is, you are delving into a realm of deceit. You want to contact a spirit, be prepared to get more then you bargained for.
    Whatever roads I'm crossing, be they dangerous and hazardous, I know that there may be very bad consequences. I still need answers. So I will cross those roads, despite the risks involved.

Sep 11, 2013, 03:48 PM
    Can you enlighten me? Im curious what needs to be answered so badly that even a lie is an acceptable answer.

Actually I think you dont want anything specific answered...you simply are curious as to what might happen next.
    I just don't want to say. It's not some "dead" person I'm after. It's demons and angels.
    Expert

Sep 11, 2013, 03:52 PM
    @watchful. I guess no one has told you that a scrying mirror is blacked out. You can't see your reflection. So, what you have done before is just wishful thinking, no basis, your over active imagination.

My specialty is psychometry which means I can sense feelings and emotions, at times, from an inaminate object.

Hauntinghelper is very gifted. We have other experts on the paranormal board as well who don't play around. So don't tell us we utter malicious lies.

Sep 11, 2013, 03:53 PM
    In seeking spirit contact it will never be an angel you hear from.

Sep 11, 2013, 03:55 PM
    @watchful. I guess no one has told you that a scrying mirror is blacked out. You can't see your reflection. So, what you have done before is just wishful thinking, no basis, your over active imagination.

My specialty is psychometry which means I can sense feelings and emotions, at times, from an inaminate object.

Hauntinghelper is very gifted. We have other experts on the paranormal board as well who dont play around. So dont tell us we utter malicious lies.
    I know what I've seen, okay? Also, I never said that anyone utters malicious lies. I was speaking of the demons whom I wish to speak with.

Sep 11, 2013, 03:56 PM
    In seeking spirit contact it will never be an angel you hear from.
    That may be true. I feel that I need to find out on my own.
    Expert

Sep 11, 2013, 03:57 PM
    Whatever roads I'm crossing, be they dangerous and hazardous, I know that there may be very bad consequences. I still need answers. So I will cross those roads, despite the risks involved.
    What specific answers do you want? Normally it is a friend, parent or lover who has passed over that someone wants to connect with.

Trust me, you can't utter demons and angels in the same breath. You won't be seeing angels for sure!

Sep 11, 2013, 03:58 PM
    What specific answers do you want? Normally it is a friend, parent or lover who has passed over that someone wants to connect with.

Trust me, you can't utter demons and angels in the same breath. You won't be seeing angels for sure!
    I really don't want to say.

Sep 11, 2013, 04:01 PM
    Its obvious you'll do what you want. Im only trying yo issue words of wisdom and warning to you. Some people have to learn from their mistakes and I pray that at some point in your life you'll come to realize what the spirit world is truly about.
    Expert

Sep 11, 2013, 04:02 PM
    That may be true. I feel that I need to find out on my own.
    Have you ever heard the old saying, be careful what you ask for, you may get more then you bargained for, or something similar to that.
    Expert

Sep 11, 2013, 04:03 PM
    I really don't want to say.
    Why can't you say. You started this. Be specific in your needs.

Sep 11, 2013, 04:05 PM
    Its obvious youll do what you want. Im only trying yo issue words of wisdom and warning to you. Some people have to learn from their mistakes and i pray that at some point in your life youll come to realize what the spirit world is truly about.
    Truth is, I'm acting kind of impatient with wanting answers, so that's why I wish to contact angels and demons. Even if I hear some lies with involvement with what's in the questions I want to ask, I'll still accept the answers. That does not mean I'll believe everything. From what I've read and what I've been told, the risks and dangers involved can have some costly consequences.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Light reflection [ 4 Answers ]

If the light intermingles with the mirror, then how much energy is lost in the reflection? Also, if E=h/lambda and h is constant, then the speed of light must change.

Killer in reflection [ 1 Answers ]

This is about a man who every time he looks into a mirror or reflection he sees a man trying to kill him at the end of the movie he thinks he's got it under control but when he looks into someone's eyes (not sure man or woman) he sees the killer and the movie or show ends. I did find one 'twilight...

Algebra Reflection? [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: if the x-axis is the reflecting lineand A is (-1, 2), what woud its reflection image of A be?:( :( :( :o :mad:

View more questions Search