Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mpho1986 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2013, 06:46 AM
    Week 36
    Hi I'm 36 weeks pregnance,my problem is that I ve got pain between my thighs and I cannot walk and I cannot sit long time on my chair and during the night I need someone to help me to turn to sleep with other side.somay I have problem or not? Is my baby safe?
    medic-dan Posts: 321, Reputation: 23

Sep 11, 2013, 09:26 AM
    Hi,

While some pain and discomfort is common in women, especially late in pregnancy, you should still be able to move around however.

Check with your doctor.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I got my period a week ago which lasted 3-4 days and this week have got it back again [ 0 Answers ]

It started again quite heavy now 2 days later it is very light and have really bad stomach pains worse then any period pain I've ever had.. . Feeling quite bloated as well

You have 30 customers week 1, 55 week 2,and 80 week 3, what would you project for wee [ 7 Answers ]

You have 30 customers in week 1, 55 in week 2, 80 in week 3, what would you project for week 4. I did just basic math and came up with 105, but I think there is some kind of equation or formula that I need and just don't know what it is.

My employer considers me salary on a 50 hour work week and pays me a rate of 700 week [ 1 Answers ]

My employer considers me on a 50 hour salary ,paying 700.00 weekly ,but if I only work 48 or anything less than 50 hours a week they pay me only straight time ,what I'm saying is that if I work 45 hours they pay me 45 hours straight time ,I'm just wondering if that is legal

I haven't had a period since around the last week of January. Twice this past week my [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 17 and I haven't had my period since like the last week or 2 of January. My periods are very often irregular and hard to keep track of. Twice this past week my boyfriend and I have tried to have sex. Both times the condom had broken shortly after we started. Both times it broke outside of my...

2 week on property now served a 2 week eviction because mgr refuses to sign lease [ 1 Answers ]

Can a management company refuse to sign the lease document even though you signed and was given permission to move-in by district manager of company? She decided that she didn't want me to stay even though I passed all of the criteria of the property. She found out that I had emailed a ex...

View more questions Search