Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TheWatchful Posts: 42, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2013, 08:39 PM
    Eerily Watched
    I feel like I'm being followed and watched at times. This has been going on for as long as I can remember. Earlier today my back was in chills even though I have not had a cold drink nor was it cold in the room. I walked through the place and the chill followed then suddenly went away as quick as it appeared. Another time I was sitting at the computer and the chills were moving randomly along my person. I would feel it on my hand controlling the mouse. I would feel it on my shoulders. I would feel it on my arms. Not only that I can feel it down to my bones some energy nearby. I can't very well tell whether it's good or not. Also, I can always see these shadowy blurs. But not more than a fraction of a second. Every time I spot a shadow or some sort of movement, I immediately turn to see, but there's nothing there. It vanishes as quick as it appeared. At my home I've took a video of an area just in front of my washing room, and on the video I've caught loads of orbs flying about. Do to it being nightfall I've had to set the video in negative so as to see the darkness. The orbs appeared white, but if the video was in negative, shouldn't they actually be dark? I'm not sure on that. I've also took several photos. In one photo I took while facing the cell camera upwards I've caught, I swear I've caught some demon-like entities in it. One was higher up and I could see only it's head and demon face. The other one was on a framed picture and actually resembled death or the grim reaper as it's called. I've seen its dark black hood covering itself and its scythe. Another photo I took was of the table area. On it I've seen these human-like figures huddled together. Unfortunately I've sold off the cell and forgot to save the photos, so I have no proof. I'm going to try to get some. The feelings of being watched and/or followed can be different. At times I get this feeling in my gut and start to feel agitated and a bit unwell. At other times I feel awesome and calm. Maybe I have a guardian angel because I've faced many of near death situations and... yeah, I'm typing this out so I'm alive all right. Either that or I'm extremely lucky. Also, at times I can feel both calm and agitative at once whilst having the feeling of being watched/followed. Eventually the feeling of calmness overtakes and all is good. Can spirits feed off a persons energy? Because also at times I can just feel that I'm being leeched. I can feel wide awake and so full of energy, then, like 5 - 10 minutes later, I can feel drained. Maybe it's just me. Maybe not. It's getting late. I think that's enough typing for now. Maybe someone somewhere can give me answers.
    parttime Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2013, 01:33 AM
    Hi watchful and welcome, would you post the pictures that you've taken? Thank you

Sep 11, 2013, 04:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by parttime View Post
    Hi watchful and welcome, would you post the pictures that you've taken? Thank you
    Sorry, I don't have the pictures. I forgot to save them.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Sep 11, 2013, 02:47 PM
    Sorry to hear that about the photos... would have been nice to take a peek.

There are many people that do think spirits feed off your energy. I believe that they can change your energy levels and manipulate how you feel, but I do not believe that they use that energy as sustenance.

As to your experience in general, if you're constantly feeling watched and getting chills you may want to look into some nerve testing. There may be something going on that is completely natural. That aside, does a spiritual sensitivity run in your family?

Sep 11, 2013, 02:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    Sorry to hear that about the photos...would have been nice to take a peek.

There are many people that do think spirits feed off of your energy. I believe that they can change your energy levels and manipulate how you feel, but I do not believe that they use that energy as sustenance.

As to your experience in general, if you're constantly feeling watched and getting chills you may want to look into some nerve testing. There may be something going on that is completely natural. That aside, does a spiritual sensitivity run in your family?
    Nothing like that runs in the fam'. I'm sure as sure can be that I am 100% fine. Last I went to the docs, everything for me checked out fine.
    pui10 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2013, 02:36 PM
    I know a thing or two about ghosts and it sounds like there is a bad energy feeding off your nervousness. The feeling of calm you experience could mean either there is a good energy there too or you get brave and weeken the bad energy or both. The orbs are the energy caught on camera and the other photos, probably the energy in some type of form. The best thing to do is let the energy know that you are not afraid and sometimes its best to ignore it because the bat energy likes it when people are nervous and frighten. Just act like its not even there and it will eventually just go away all together. It depends on the energy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A movie I watched when I was really little... [ 6 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie so often when I was very, very young, but can't remember the title. I DO remember bits and pieces of it though. I remember the mom being in traffic during a heavy rainstorm in a yellow coat. I remember the baby sitter was dressed in crazy colors and had magic...

Watched in church [ 4 Answers ]

When I was little my church had us watch these films about the end of time and the book of Revelations. I don't really remember much about them - only that they scared the krap out of me. They showed what would happen if you didn't go to heaven when God comes back. It showed people getting their...

I just watched Gattaca [ 4 Answers ]

Has any one seen Gattaca? With Jude Law, Uma Thurman and Ethan Hawke? I just watched it for a class after reading "Brave New World" and was blown away. Now I have to write a paper on the morality of genetic modification. Any thoughts? No not for my paper but either on the book or the movie or...

Watched in the 80's [ 2 Answers ]

My brother and I watched a movie in the early 80's about a family who's house was surrounded by big cats... panthers, tigers, lions... they board up the house but the cats try to get in down the chimney. They know their only hope is to get to their car and leave. They hide under something and make...

View more questions Search