Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    darian 232003 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2013, 05:25 PM
    Blood pressure
    I feel like my blood pressure is extremely high what else other than taking ibprofren can I do or take. I have no health insurance?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 10, 2013, 05:31 PM
    Have you taken it (or gotten it taken)?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 10, 2013, 05:49 PM
    Ibuprofen should no nothing to effect blood pressure, not sure where you got that idea. Aspirin will thin the blood, good after a heart attack while in transit to hospital.

A diuretic is a common blood pressure medication, and if it is at a minor level can help reduce it. Also diet, cut out oils, grease, salt. Stop eating processed foods.

But there is no "feeling" high blood pressure, unless it is getting to a life threatening level. First you need to get it checked, for free, most fire stations will do it, there are places to check it, in many drug stores, most walmart stores and more.

But I am sorry you don't have insurance, but the need for blood pressure medication, can be the difference in life and death.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blood pressure [ 3 Answers ]

My b/p is 186/ 115 I am short of breath, have a bad headache and very weak, and have mild pain in my chest. Should I worry?

Blood Pressure [ 2 Answers ]

What a normal Heart Rate ? My Blood pressure is 141/92 hr 106

Im 17 and I have blood today and m'y blood pressure was 150/95 [ 3 Answers ]

Im 17 and I have blood today and m'y blood pressure was 150/95 and after they Took m'y blood it went down to 135/85 what do I do

Blood pressure [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 43 year old woman and I just took my blood pressure it was 107 over 66. Seems the bottom numbers are a little low. I am going through menopause and have not been feeling so well lately, having hot flashes and night sweats and just had my period, very heavy flows since my last child was...

Low water pressure causing high blood pressure [ 1 Answers ]

I have low or no hot water pressure to the downstairs bathroom. I've replaced the cartridges, valves and hot water heater, still no pressure... help.

View more questions Search