Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zachg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2013, 11:59 AM
    1992 honda pruled
    This car drove fine for 2 months no start hear and thare but allways started it up agean. Drove it to school came out no start. I have put new spark plugs new wires new coil pack new fule filter new fule pump new battery I am getting spark the fule is comeing up to the fule filter. I unpuged the main relay and repuged it in fule pump is sending fule. Don't know what else to try.

Check out some similar questions!

1992 Honda Accord [ 2 Answers ]

My Accord won't turn over when the weather is hot or when driving it for period, parking and returning a short time later. (i.e. running into the store for 3 min). I heard it might be my main relay? Never a problem during cold weather.

1992 honda accord lx - chevy lover in need of help with this honda [ 2 Answers ]

We just bought this 1992 honda accord lx, it drives and runs like a cadillac, we can let the car set and run all day but it won't lose a bit of coolant, but you drive it right down the road and back it pours every bit of coolant out somewhere toward the back of the engine... Im a chevy person, I...

I have a 1992 honda accord and would like to put a 1996 honda accord engine and trans [ 2 Answers ]

I got a 1992 honda accord and would like to put a 1996 honda accord engine and trans in it. Would it be possibly.

Honda accord LX 1992 [ 1 Answers ]

While driving my Honda Accord LX 1992 slowed down by itself, rpm went to 0 and it would not react to gas pedal for a few seconds, then it drove normally, after a few minutes it did it again. There was a lot of oil on spark plugs. Compression was checked and it is fine. It has 230 000 miles on it,...

1992 Honda accord [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all hopefully I can get a lot of help from this... Where to start on my 1992 Honda I tried starting it one day and it started all right but kept starting and starting after I had already started the thing. Started smoking and I pulled the coil wire. The car started back by itself I guess...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.