Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Virginia1984 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2013, 04:07 AM
    Adopting my kids
    I want to know how can my soon to be husband adopt my 9 and 7 year old kids? Their fathers haven't been in the picture at all! I don't receive child's support for neither of my children! I have no clue where their fathers are. So is there any possible way we can do this. They already call my soon to be husband daddy!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 10, 2013, 04:13 AM
    It is great they have a man who is helping. Of course you needed to keep taking him to court for payment of support, how many times have you filed against him ?

These may be questions the court will ask. After that you will have to search for the father and attempt to get him to sign over his rights to allow the adoption.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Adopting my kids back [ 9 Answers ]

I gaveup my parental rights so my mom could adopt them but I have leaved with them all along and now I want to adopt them back because their father and I are still together and want to move away and take them with me.

80's or 90's Kids film about kids adopting aliens from a pet store [ 3 Answers ]

Thinking they were animals and then FBI get involved etc. I remember watching the film in th 90's on VHS but cannot for the life of me remember the name of it

Adopting my kids half sister [ 2 Answers ]

The daddy to my three boys and I have been split up for some time now... He got another girl pregnant and she is not capable of taking care of the baby. She wants to sign the baby over to him and I want to adopt it as well.. We are together now.. Where do I start?

Adopting my fianc?'s kids [ 6 Answers ]

I was wondering how to go about adopting my fiance's children the oldest has no father on his birth certificate but the younger one does, they both have the same father but he has not seen them or contacted them in years. The courts are going after him for child support that he has not paid in 12...

Adopting a Daschund,not sure with kids [ 3 Answers ]

I am in the middle of adopting a 4 yr old Daschund that was left at a shelter.They said they think the dog had been abused before because it had a lot of issues,that the dog has gotten better with now.The dog is amazing,he is loving,kind and well behaved.He loves people especially women,but every...

View more questions Search