Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Potoilu Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2013, 04:25 PM
    Herpes?
    I am a 14 year old male. I have been so stressed out lately that I actually thought about killing myself more than once. But that's not the problem. My girlfriend gave me a blowjob as my birthday present about 3 weeks ago. I got this little pimple like bump on my foreskin, and it is more visible If I pull my foreskin back. I squeezed it, and white stuff came out just like a pimple on the face. Another tiny dot just appeared a day ago, a little red, and still some pimple-like stuff came out when popped. Please help me I am so stressed out and when I thought about if it might be herpes I felt so hopeless like my life is over.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 9, 2013, 04:29 PM
    Stop squeezing and popping. You will drive any infection deeper into your body.

Is your girlfriend sexually active with any other guys (or has she been)?

Sep 9, 2013, 04:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Stop squeezing and popping. You will drive any infection deeper into your body.

Is your girlfriend sexually active with any other guys (or has she been)?
    No
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 9, 2013, 04:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Potoilu View Post
    No
    Does she get cold sores on the outside of her mouth?

Are you sexually active with anyone besides her?

Sep 9, 2013, 04:37 PM
    Does she get cold sores on the outside of her mouth?

Are you sexually active with anyone besides her?
    Not that I have noticed and no she is my first serious girlfriend

But I looked pictures up online and it sort of looks similar
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 9, 2013, 04:39 PM
    But I looked pictures up online and it sort of looks similar
    Answer my questions. (please)

Sep 9, 2013, 04:41 PM
    Answer my questions. (please)
    Not that I have noticed and no I am a virgin
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 9, 2013, 04:45 PM
    Not that I have noticed and no I am a virgin
    Thank you.

Now, have you worried about what might be growing inside her mouth since she gave you a blow job?

Mother Nature is giving you a wake-up call -- no sex (and yes, blow jobs are sex). Cool it until you are older and know what you are doing (and what can happen -- STDs and babies and weird pimples in strange places).

My advice is go to your doctor to relieve your mind about these pimples (and prevent more from showing up).

Sep 9, 2013, 04:48 PM
    Thank you.

Now, have you worried about what might be growing inside her mouth since she gave you a blow job?

Mother Nature is giving you a wake-up call -- no sex (and yes, blow jobs are sex). Cool it until you are older and know what you are doing (and what can happen -- STDs and babies and weird pimples in strange places).

My advice is go to your doctor to relieve your mind about these pimples (and prevent more from showing up).
    Thank you for the help but I can't go to the doctors. I can't be like "mom take me to the doctors I think I have herpes." She would be angry and I feel bad. On top of her finding out I tried to kill myself and now this? I feel horrible that she got a bad run with children
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 9, 2013, 04:56 PM
    Thankyou for the help but I can't go to the doctors. I can't be like "mom take me to the doctors I think I have herpes." She would be angry and I feel bad. On top of her finding out I tried to kill myself and now this? I feel horrible that she got a bad run with children
    It is probably something completely innocent. You do not have herpes from how you have described it so far. And killing yourself would be a bit over the top, wouldn't it? "Bad run of children"??

You can't ask for a doctor's appointment without telling her why?

Sep 9, 2013, 05:06 PM
    It is probably something completely innocent. You do not have herpes from how you have described it so far. And killing yourself would be a bit over the top, wouldn't it? "Bad run of children"???????

You can't ask for a doctor's appointment without telling her why?
    Thank you... I really just need someone to talk to and have some outside input. I really appreciate it
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 9, 2013, 05:11 PM
    Thankyou.... I really just need someone to talk to and have some outside input. I really appreciate it
    The pimples might have come from sweating or some innocent thing. Just leave them alone and stop messing with them. If I were you, I'd still check in with a doctor and let him look me over and tell me what it could be (so you don't have the Internet scaring you into next week -- or an early grave). And back off with any sex for now. Do you know your times tables to 12x12 and the eight parts of speech?

Sep 9, 2013, 05:13 PM
    The pimples might have come from sweating or some innocent thing. Just leave them alone and stop messing with them. If I were you, I'd still check in with a doctor and let him look me over and tell me what it could be (so you don't have the Internet scaring you into next week -- or an early grave). And back off with any sex for now. Do you know your times tables to 12x12 and the eight parts of speech?
    Of course
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 9, 2013, 05:16 PM
    Of course
    Next time she wants to give you a blow job, instead pull out a comic book or paperback and together underline all the nouns, circle the verbs, put squares around the direct objects, etc. That will keep you busy for a while.

Sep 9, 2013, 05:19 PM
    Next time she wants to give you a blow job, instead pull out a comic book or paperback and together underline all the nouns, circle the verbs, put squares around the direct objects, etc. That will keep you busy for a while.
    Sounds like a plan haha. Thank you
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 9, 2013, 05:20 PM
    Sounds like a plan haha. Thankyou
    You'll both be honor students and get scholarships to college.

Sep 9, 2013, 06:01 PM
    You'll both be honor students and get scholarships to college.
    I'm still really worried. She said she had never gotten a cold sore. Is there still a chance?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 9, 2013, 06:28 PM
    I'm still really worried. She said she had never gotten a cold sore. Is there still a chance?
    A chance of WHAT??

Sep 9, 2013, 06:35 PM
    A chance of WHAT????
    That she gave me genital herpes
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 9, 2013, 06:37 PM
    That she gave me genital herpes
    If she doesn't get cold sores and hasn't been sexually active, how will she manage to give you genital herpes?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Herpes [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. I was today at doctor's for yearly check up. I asked her few questions about herpes, since I found out few months back that I have it. I was mostly consider about my sexual life, and she said that I don't have to worry about it, that herpes is a common virus, that as long as I use condom and...

Herpes [ 2 Answers ]

If you have sex with someone who has active herpes breakouts, will you for sure contract it?

Herpes or no herpes? [ 2 Answers ]

http://img218.imageshack.us/i/image165p.jpg/ I had a small red spot under my bottom lip for about a week, and it showed no symptoms at all, so I didn't pay it much attention. However, this Monday the spot had grown and was now attached to my bottom lip as well. My first reaction was herpes, as...

Difference between herpes & herpes antibodies? [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering, because I was told in February that I have genital herpes, and that my blood work was showing I was having a current outbreak, but I didn't have no soars, My gynecologist said that I been exposed to it and that I have the antibodies for it meaning that Its possible I may never get...

View more questions Search