Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xxjp11xx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2005, 12:39 PM
    Access 2000 to 2003 conversions
    Hello,
    I was wondering if anyone knew if you convert Acess 2000 to Access 2003 that it will corrupt or change files at all. I have not found anything signifying that it does anywhere else, but a little reassurance would be nice. Thank you,

Jared
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 14, 2005, 09:01 AM
    A2K uses the same format. I've had no problem using A2K developed apps in A2003

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows Server 2003 Share Access [ 9 Answers ]

I am in the process of upgrading a peer to peer windows xp network environment to a windows server 2003 domain. My clients have windows xp pro with a third party program installed for point of sale and accounts receivable management. The program requires access to a network share folder housing the...

Windows 2000/2003 network [ 1 Answers ]

On a Windows 2000/2003 network (Domain). The server is accessible to the workstation through network neighbourhood or UNC. But when I try to access the same workstation from the server, it gives error message.. Network Path was not found. Though the shared folders have been given permissions for...

Outlook 2000 / Exchange 2003: email addresses resolves very slowly [ 2 Answers ]

This is happeneing only to one particular user who received a new computer. When she start a new message and types in the person's name she uses the "Check name" button to resolve the name from the Global Address List. Outlook hangs for about a minute (it's supposed to be instantaneous) then the...

Exporting Mail from Outlook 2003 to 2000 [ 9 Answers ]

I have been strugggling with this (what I feel should be simple and probably is) problem for two days now and its driving me up the wall so could some kindly soul please help!! I need to export all my saved e-mails (in various sub-folders within the INBOX) from Outlook 2003 to Outlook 2000 on my...

View more questions Search