Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thriftartist Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2013, 06:51 PM
    I want to create an ebook using my digital scrapbook files. How do I do that?
    I wanted to make a ebook that had designed digital scrapbook page layouts. I am having a hard time finding how to upload them to make an ebook. I was looking for an aggregator that lets you upload your cover and designs and changes them to the correct files and then sell them, I was doing this on myebooks but then after being unable to contact them many attempts I read that they are a scam. What do I do?

Check out some similar questions!

How can I restore my files if I did not create a backup? [ 1 Answers ]

How can I restore my files because I went on a file and I right clicked it and I went to "open with" and went to "choose default program" so I actidently clicked on internet explorer and forgot to check the box and now ALL of my files is internet explorer. The worst part is I didn't create a...

How I create swf files [ 1 Answers ]

How I create my words in swf file which is seen by my friends on movieplayer?

Create a slideshow of Pictures contained in multiple PDF files [ 3 Answers ]

I have a bunch of pictures in about 15 PDF files totaling about 100 pages in total. Is there any way to make a slide show of these PDF files. My ultimate goal is to make a slide show as you would with photos (jpg) and eventually make a nice presentation that can be shown on TV via a DVD. If I...

How to share files abd how to create a XP and Vista network [ 3 Answers ]

I have a old XP laptop and recently bought a laptop that has Vista. I have been trying to connect the two laptops - even with the help from HP - but so far unsuccessfully. I have a netgear router so we tried the wiresless connection first, however, either computer did not appear in the others...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.