Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    criz_24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2013, 06:23 PM
    The records of Jerick Corp. show the following information: (a) Purchased a three-yea
    The records of Jerick Corp. show the following information:
    (a) Purchased a three-year insurance policy for Php7,200 on September 1, 2012, and recorded the premium payment in the asset account.
    (b) Borrowed Php60,000 on a 1-year, 12% note on July 1, 2012. Interest is payable at maturity.
    (c) Collected Php8,400 on October 1, 2012, to cover six months’ rent paid in advance, and recorded the receipt in a liability account.
    (d) The Allowance for Doubtful Accounts shows an unadjusted balance of Php300 (debit) as of December 31, 2012. Based on an aging of receivables, it is determined that the balance in the allowance account should be Php1,775 at December 31, 2012.
    (e) Machinery purchased on January 1, 2012, for Php300,000 is to be depreciated at the rate of 20 percent per year.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 8, 2013, 06:34 PM
    Thank you for the cut and paste of your school homework. We do appreciate your desire to use our site.

As you should be aware from reading the rules of the site up on joining the site, it is a violation of site rules to ask for direct answers to home work questions. And it is a violation for experts to give you the answers to them.

We are glad to help you, if you will pick the answer you believe is right and tell us why, our experts will be glad to help you.

Chuck, moderator

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for ANY & ALL information on a print I purchased today. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Was wondering if anyone can help me with information on a nice print I purchased today at my local thrift store. I usually am not one for "older art" but there was something about this picture... It has BORIN ART PRODUCTS - 1325 S. CICERO AVE. CHICAGO in a stamped circle on the back as...

Getting public records information for free [ 1 Answers ]

I was under the impression you could get public records for free. I tried to do it Online, and it seems they are tied up with companies who act as middlemen and Charge for any information you are looking for. Any suggestions? Thank you for checking out my question.

Yea, yea, yea, finally [ 16 Answers ]

Phony rip off liar getting what he deserves!! Poetic Justice! BALTIMORE (AP) -- A federal jury on Wednesday awarded the father of a fallen Marine $2.9 million in compensatory damages after finding a fundamentalist Kansas church and three of its leaders liable for invasion of privacy and...

View more questions Search