Ask
    yungrwal Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Sep 8, 2013, 11:14 AM
    EtG
    Will EtG show after 103 hours of last drink
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 8, 2013, 12:02 PM
    You will find out when the test results come back.

AMHD rules and terms of service prohibit dispensing of any information that will help anyone cheat on a legally required Drug or alcohol test.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 8, 2013, 08:41 PM
    At 103 hours it's highly unlikely that you'll fail. You should be fine.
    yungrwal Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Sep 8, 2013, 09:25 PM
    Thanks allot alty.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

EtG [ 6 Answers ]

My urine tested positive the other day for alcohol. I was asked when was the last time I drank. I denied drinking( but I did) but work in a hospital, said could it be the hand sanitizer? They said the will run some other test on that urine. So now what?

DrBill100 - EtG really so overhyped? Now baffled: lab says 3 drinks=20-24hrs. EtG? [ 7 Answers ]

Dr.Bill, I have been researching both the validity and dangers of false positives and negatives of this test as it is used for criminal, employment, and child custody reasons. In addition to the variant cut-offs, incidental exposures, etc. I am flabbergasted by the amount of conflicting info out...

Does the saliva swab ETG alcohol test show back to 80 hours like the Urine ETG test ? [ 2 Answers ]

I heard when it's the oral swab it only tests back 12 to 24 hours for alcohol anyone know?

EtG [ 0 Answers ]

I learned that I might be called in for an ETG test on this Wednesday afternoon. I had the equiv of 10-12 beers this past Wednesday between 3 and 9 pm. Was feeling pretty tipsy but was definitely sober by Thu afternoon around 2 pm, but probably earlier, but lets say 2 pm just to be safe. I also had...

Just had an ETG [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, question for Doc Bill. On July 7th (Sat), I had a large 4th of July drinking session at a block party from around 1pm till midnight. I had my first beer around 1:30pm and drank about 6 or 7 (12oz Budwiser) fairly slowly thruout the afternoon until 9pm. At 9pm, I stopped drinking beers...

View more questions Search