chickpam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2013, 09:06 AM
    Replace primer blub
    How to replace primer blub on Ryobi 700r 2 cycle gas trimmer
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Sep 8, 2013, 02:17 PM
    Hi,
    There are generally a pair of barbed tabs top and bottom that when squeezed toward each other will release it. Do note that on the back are a longer and a shorter tit for the hoses to hook to. Make note of which goes where and the orientation of which of those is top and bottom. A small screwdriver canbe used to pry and loosen the hoses. Push the new unit in place and reconnct the lines. If you connect the lines backwards, it will not purge the carb, so try reversing them.
    Peace,
    Clarke
    PS Lo and behold in answering another question, I happened upon this picture.
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replace primer bulb Echo trimmer [ 3 Answers ]

Is there any magic to replacing the primer bulb on an Echo weed trimmer? Sure sounds like the thing *wants* to start now, but no luck?

CFL Blub and timer switch [ 1 Answers ]

I have been using CFL bulbs in three outside lights that are on two different circuits and controlled by SPST light switches. I'm going to replace both switches in their respective circuits with timer switches, however, the timers do not support the CFL ballasts. According to the instructions, I...

When to apply primer, type of primer, and texturing [ 2 Answers ]

Question 1: I have new sheetrock installed and I want to know when to apply primer. Do I apply primer before I texture, after I texture, or before and after texturing? I've heard different things from different people. Question 2: Should I use a water based or oil based primer. I'm going...

Using Compact Fluorescent blub in a medium base socket [ 2 Answers ]

I am creating my own light strand to use under a 20 x 20 foot tent. I have medium base sockets and am trying to use Compact Fluorescent bulbs. They will not thread into the socket properly. I've tried the regular bulbs and they work. Can someone help with this. Shouldn't all bulbs fit the...

Light blub [ 1 Answers ]

How do you change the rear light blub on a 1997 GMC suburban. Bob W

View more questions Search