Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HDRIDHER Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2013, 10:58 PM
    Time share sale
    I filed for Divorce in March when my wife left me because I have ADDISON'S Diease,I have a Time Share the Judge has Orderd to be sold.And we go before the Judge to order my Wife to sign the Contracte,So I can afford a Lawyer, The Time Share is being sold for 22,500.I will get half and need a Lawyer.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 8, 2013, 08:48 AM
    So open the Yellow Pages and start calling.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

With a 20% share in a bargain and sale deed what rights do... [ 10 Answers ]

What rights as an individual do I have with a 20% stake in selling my deceased Dad's home? It seems the (4-siblings) majority won't let me put a for sale sign on the premises or advertise it for sale, in the local papers. They are Hindering me no matter what I do.I know we all have to agree on the...

Do anyone have a software call ACCURIP to share or sale... [ 0 Answers ]

Do anyone have a software call ACCURIP to share or sale... It is a software for a epson photo inkjet printer for printing halftone dots on film paper.

SOS Reporting 1/4 Share of Sale of Inherited Property - OCT 15 tax deadline [ 3 Answers ]

Greetings! My brother was the successor trustee/executor of my mother's estate. She died in 2003 He agreed to split the sale of a FL property between the 4 siblings in exchange for the cash bequests left to the other 3. Property sold in 2008 - was rental business prior to my mother's death,...

View more questions Search