Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrhill Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2013, 08:43 PM
    Am I being scammed by a women from Ghana
    I want to know if ridge street 10 in accra,ghana really exist zip is 00233 my girlfriend live there and she wants to come here to the United States to marry me she also wants me to send her a laptop so we can talk face to face and pay for her passport and visa which is $750 I was told visa and passport is not that expensive over there am I being scammed
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Sep 7, 2013, 08:46 PM
    This is a common scam.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 7, 2013, 08:46 PM
    Yes, you are being scammed.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Sep 7, 2013, 08:55 PM
    How is she your girlfriend?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 8, 2013, 03:00 AM
    Common scam, she may really live there, or that may be a office building where they work doing the scam. This is the biggest business there, there are large offices full of workers, who often work in shifts,
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 8, 2013, 05:03 AM
    I am sure you are probably #9 to 23 of her list of boyfriends she is asking things from.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I being scammed for marriage in Ghana? [ 46 Answers ]

How can I tell if I am not being scam for marriage. So far I seen her on Video cam several times, Spoke to her on Cell phone dozen of times,sent many photos of her that match her on video cam, She want me to go Ghana to meet her family. She did ask for little money but not much. She want to get...

This movie was about a con man who scammed 3 rich elderly women into investing money [ 0 Answers ]

The con man then tries to kill the 3 women after getting them them to invest millions into a phony invest scam.

I believe I am being scammed by a lady named Mary from Ghana. How can I be sure? [ 19 Answers ]

I was emailed a picture of beautiful Girl, living in Ghana. After three weeks, I bought through westernunion a cell phone and minutes for her. Cost: $110.00 Then a week later I sent $850.00 for Visa and passport. Third a week later I sent $321 for blood test. My co-worker has married man from...

View more questions Search