Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hilary2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2013, 07:39 PM
    O ring in Husky 1750 powerwasher
    Where does the O ring go? I don't see 1 in mine. My handle leaks like crazy & before I replace the handle I would like to see if it is the O ring. My manual does not mention O rings.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 7, 2013, 07:42 PM
    If the handle separates so you can go from a regular to a turbo wand, the small O ring goes on the inserted part near the end. Might be 1/2" if that.
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Sep 8, 2013, 06:23 AM
    Hi,
    Husky Powerwashers are a Home Depot product and have their own website. Here is the link to the 1750 parts page:
    http://huskypowerwasher.com/store/husky1750.html
    Where it lists an o-ring for the bayonet(wand) though personal experience is that they develop leaks at the trigger area.
    Peace,
    Clarke
    Hilary2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2013, 07:58 AM
    Thanks. Mine must have fallen out because there is nothing there now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Husky powerwasher 1750 [ 2 Answers ]

The trigger handle attached to the sprayer wand leaks a lot. Bought a Husky 3000 psi replacement trigger handle that does not seekm to connect to my unit. Do they make specific parts for specific psi (s)? Have not been able to find one.

Husky powerwasher 1750 [ 13 Answers ]

I have a Husky powerwasher 1750 and when I try to use it, water quirts out of the wand... do I just need to replace the wand and the hose? I am mechanically challenged.

Husky 1750 powerwasher [ 1 Answers ]

Have a husky power washer that has little pressure. Tried different wands so that's not it.

View more questions Search