Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nykkyo Posts: 132, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2013, 12:37 PM
    If virtual particles
    Are created to interact before anihilating then they leave momentum; oherwise what are their purpose?

Check out some similar questions!

Particles are made of what? [ 1 Answers ]

Matter made of particles but Particles are made of what?

Force between particles [ 11 Answers ]

How do I know which material:C3H8, SO3, F2 Has the highest molar mass and the highest Polarity I think SO3 got the highest molar mass but I don't sure. Hope you can help me :) Thnaks

I have white particles and sand particles in my well water [ 1 Answers ]

Well water problem-over the last couple years the water pressure has been decreasing and the water filter is plugging up weekly with what appears to be tiny white plastic and sand particles the filter is before water softener and hot water heater but after pressure tank any help would be...

Adding my Virtual XP machine to the domain on my virtual server issues! [ 20 Answers ]

OK. Here is the deal. As many of you may or may not have realized by now, I utilize the features of M$ VPC 2007. I currently have Windows Server 2003 installed and running. I have created a domain on this server and desiganted this VPC as the domain controller hence AD was installed. My domain name...

Charged Particles [ 2 Answers ]

Operation of Inkjet Printer. In an inkjet printer, letters are built up by squirting drops of ink at the paper rapidly moving nozzle. The pattern on the paper is controlled by an electrostatic valve that determines at each nozzle position whether ink is squirted onto the paper or not. The ink...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.