Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ron00 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2013, 10:34 AM
    How do you replace attachment clutch assembly for 917.287050?
    How do you replace attachment clutch assembly for 917.287050?
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Sep 8, 2013, 08:33 AM
    Hi,
    I fail to understand your question. At first, I thought you must have an electric PTO clutch. SearsPartsDirect was down yesterday and a check of the manual did not show it but it did not have a parts breakdown. The parts site is up and your machine has a double stack sheave on the engine crank. Are you asking how to replace the cable?
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sears lawn tractor model#917.270711 attachment lift lever [ 4 Answers ]

Lever is stuck in up position. Attachment clutch lever is in correct position. Any idea what is keeping it from releasing to lower deck?

Clutch cable replacement: model 917.287251 [ 1 Answers ]

Hello: My deck clutch cable needs replacement. I found and have the new cable (part no: 197257). I need to know where and to what I need to attach the spring end, as it's where the old part broke (the spring end hook snapped) Thank you, Giorgio

Craftsman 917.289244 rattles with clutch out [ 2 Answers ]

21HP, 46" model 917.289244 started to rattle loudly during a mowing session recently. The rattling stops when the brake is depressed. I can find no missing parts. The rattling returns as soon as the brake pedal is released

Where to attach clutch cable to clutch assembly on PO17542ST [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Poulan PO17542ST tractor with a 42" mower deck. The blade clutch spring assembly has become unattached to the clutch assembly. I can't determine where the spring is supposed to attach. Can you tell me where to attach it? Does it attach to the hole in the shaft on the right idler pulley?

View more questions Search