Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Strohs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2013, 03:45 AM
    Lawn mower manuals
    I have a 20hp twin cyl. B&S engine,I was getting no spark so I bought a new MAGNETO . I had spark but still weak.I put a card between for gapbut still weak spark Help!!
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Sep 7, 2013, 07:36 AM
    Have you tried contacting the manufaturer of the machine and asking about a repair manual ?
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2013, 09:00 AM
    This B & S link may help:
    Spark Plug Gap | Briggs & Stratton

You need to have the right gap first in order to do any proper troubleshooting. The card you used could be way under or over the design gap. Good luck.
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Sep 8, 2013, 06:13 AM
    Hi,
    You may also want to disconnect the ground wire to the armature to make sure something else on the machine is not affecting the situation.
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Manuals for lawnflite 603 mower-tractor [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know how many belts there are and there layout and any information on how to change them. Thank you

Yard King Lawn Mowers Manuals [ 2 Answers ]

I am in need of a Yard King Mower manual for a Model # 521613X89A. I believe it is a 52" mower. Serial # 7461305913L051. What I need is the mower belt or belt size. [email protected]

John deere riding lawn mower starts, but the lawn mower transmission won't engage [ 1 Answers ]

My John Deere riding lawn mower worked fine, It got a flat tire so I removed the tire and fixed it. I then replaced the tire. The lawn mower will turn on, the blades will engage, but the transmission won't engage. I checked the rod in the back of the lawn mower and it was in. I pulled it out and...

Murray riding mower manuals model #38608x12a [ 1 Answers ]

Need replacement blades for my Murray riding mower w/ 38 inch cut... model #38608x12a and also a manual

Yard king lawn mower manuals [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Yard King 39 inch riding lawn mower. The model number below the seat reads C3913000 with a Code number beside it of 2052. The serial number is S001010322644. Does anyone know where I can find a manual for this mower?

View more questions Search