Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kayladeep Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2013, 09:27 PM
    My insecurity
    I love my girl with my all, I keep on trying to get her back and last night she said her heart is dead, she doesn't have the feelings for and I tried kissing her thinking that the feelings will come back.

She even gave me back my ring for I asked her a hand in marriage 20 days ago.

Can someone please help me.

What do I do in this case?

>email address removed per site rules<

Thanking you in advance.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Sep 6, 2013, 09:41 PM
    There isn't much you can do. If she doesn't love you, you can't make her love you.
    kayladeep Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2013, 09:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post
    There isn't much you can do. If she doesn't love you, you can't make her love you.
    But I really love her and want to fix things with her...

Does this mean that I should just let all that 9 months go to waste?

I have never for a chance cheated on her and my only problem was being open to her
    But I have seen my mistakes, if only she can give me a chance just to show her how much I have changed.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 6, 2013, 09:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kayladeep View Post
    But I really love her and wanna fix things with her....

Does this mean that I should just let all that 9 months go to waste?

I have never for a chance cheated on her and my only problem was being open to her
    But I have seen my mistakes, if only she can give me a chance just to show her how much I have changed.
    Only she can choose to give you a chance, and it sounds like she's done. You can't force someone to love you, no matter how much you love them.

Nine months is nothing. Some people spend years, even decades, with someone, only to have the relationship fail.

Heartbreak is something everyone experiences at least once. You have to go on with your life, and get over her. Not easy, but that's your only choice.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Sep 6, 2013, 09:51 PM
    Well, we haven't seen what happened... we don't know the situation. All I can say is that generally, when they say that, it's over.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Insecurity [ 2 Answers ]

The whole world is turning into a insecure place due to terrorism.

Is it insecurity or what? [ 11 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I met a month ago and he had partners when we met but decided to give it a shot now the problem is he is overprotective!he doesn't want me to talk to men and he says I should end the relationship with the partner he found me with and that he will end his with the woman he was...

What should I do with this insecurity? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello! First of all I have been best friends with my friend for over 6 years now. We had our rough times and we had our good times and we came out of all pretty good. In relationships I've always had insecurities about trusting people so she pretty much is one person I trust by now. However...

Insecurity [ 24 Answers ]

I recently got married but before I married my wife she wanted to break up. Her reasoning is she wanted to be alone. She broke up but she went and talked to two of her ex's could that be the cause of insecurity?

Me and my insecurity [ 5 Answers ]

What are some tips I can work on about being Insecure in my relationship? I don't believe that I am I just don't trust my boyfriends friends and I think they would influence him to do something and I know they cheat on their girlfriends so if he likes to hang out with them then how do I know he...

View more questions Search