Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    061252331 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2013, 04:34 PM
    Been on probation 3 yrs 1 month to go and I fail drug test this is the first
    Been on probation iin davidson county tn for the last tree years have 3 weeks to go and I failed drug test for weed this is my 1st failed test no other issues will they let me off probation
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 7, 2013, 12:49 AM
    Will be up to the judge, expect to be violated as of the date of the test, and have a hearing before the judge.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What happen if you fail your first drug test [ 8 Answers ]

Im going see my po for the first time Tuesday and I will take my first test what happens if failef

What happens next when you fail a dot drug test [ 3 Answers ]

I have been driving for over 20 plus year.. I found out about 4 yrs ago I have adha.. I couldn't afford the meds. Amp I went to a black market.. Well I finally can afford them I wa hit with a random last month and it showed up.. I have the prescription for after the date of the drug test.. So what...

Can you fail your 1st Probation Drug Screen? [ 1 Answers ]

I was arrested last year for Possession of MJ, and I just recently went to see my PO. I am being drug screened, and I have taken my first test. I'm not sure I'll pass, as I last used pot about 3 weeks ago, and was a fairly regular smoker prior. I'm not currently smoking, and don't intend to. ...

View more questions Search