Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tortadon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2013, 10:08 AM
    Trouble shooting troy bilt lawn mower
    It is supposed to be self propelled but isn't propelling. Real bummer that. Anyway the belt looks good but I think it has something to do with the handle not causing the belt to tighten and engage. Any clues?
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Sep 6, 2013, 06:16 PM
    Hi,
    Model numbers help to tell what your model has. Could be the cable or the pawl system. Wheels are checked on the inside.
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Troy bilt lawn mower [ 2 Answers ]

I know this is easy but I've never mowed a lawn so here goes... what kind of oil do I need to put in a Troy Built lawnmower that 6.75 horsepower? Thank you,

Trouble shoting troy bilt pony riding lawn mower [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Troy-Built Poney mower and it has been doing fine till this weekend when I tried to start it, it would not crank. Its getting gas, and backed fired once. I checked all safety switches and all seem to be OK. What's next?

Trouble shooting troy bilt lawn mowers [ 2 Answers ]

I have a troy bilt riding mower model 13ax60tq766 that will statrt and run about 5 seconds. The head light have no switch to them and when the cut off the engine stops running. I am no electrician so could it be a bad ignition switch?

Troy bilt lawn mower [ 2 Answers ]

I've just purchased a house and I'm new at taking care of a lawn. I purchased a Troy Built 2 cycle mower and needed more oil. I bought 4 cycle oil and now the lawn mower is smoking. Did I buy the wrong oil?

View more questions Search