Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gmich Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2013, 08:03 AM
    Cal Spa PS-2 heat won't shut off
    Suddenly my tub is getting too hot and adjusting the thermostat won't shut down the heater and switching to the timer function worked for a day then that quit shuting down the heat. What's up?

Check out some similar questions!

Cal spa heat exchange troubleshooting [ 1 Answers ]

Worked fine, no problems. Now all of a sudden not heating water at all. Is there a fuse or circuit breaker involved

1998 cal spa hot tub won't heat up [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 1998 cal spa hot tub that won't heat up past 70 degrees. I took some advice on this site and have cleaned the filter and surrounding area and have checked for the heating element and for a switch- and found nothing (and I am not that savvy). To complicate matters, when I switched off the...

My cal spa won't trun on unless I push the jet button the red heat light won't come on [ 0 Answers ]

It was working last night then today itgot up to 120 and now it won't come back on

I have a cal spa 2100 series electronic operation that the pump will not shut off. [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have a schematic for the circuit board for this? I am thinking possibly a stuck electromechanical relay on the circuit board. If so email it to me at [email protected].

2004 Cal Spa 5000 turning itself off during heat up [ 3 Answers ]

I just bought a 2004 Cal Spa 5000 used. We had it wired by an electrician, filled it up, released air from valves, and then turned it on. It made a humming noise and the jets turned on when we pressed the jets button. The temperature said 69 degrees. After less than a minute, the jets turned off...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.