Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bronxjoe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2013, 12:35 PM
    My ex wife who has temporary custody of our baby wants to know if I'm working.
    My ex wife who has temporary custody of our baby wants to know if I'm working. Do I have to tell her? I have a court order for weekend visitation and I asked kindly as to what is the earliest time I could pick her up this weekend. She keeps asking me whether I am working or not. Anytime I have given any info other than visitation scheduling she uses it by twisting it around to harm me . Is it her business weather I am working or not?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 4, 2013, 01:24 PM
    You don't have to tell HER anything... you would however be required to respond to the court if they ask you. And they likely will at some point.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 4, 2013, 01:43 PM
    Do you pay child support? Why wouldn't you tell her if you are working or not? I can understand not telling her where, but I don't understand what the big deal about telling her whether you are working.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Temporary Custody to Dad1yr ago cause Mom fled abuse which violated custody order. [ 0 Answers ]

A NC Custody Consent order that I signed under DURESS FOUND Me in contempt after fleeing to PA with our child. I REPORTED Domestic Violence before fleeing NC. I also had a valid order of protection against Father. NC would not acknowledge it once I moved back into my home with my abuser/childs...

Does having Temporary Custody improve chances of getting Sole Custody? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I was just curious about this question. I live in Canada. My ex-boyfriend and I are going to court over custody of our baby. I am going for Sole Custody, while he wants joint custody. At our first appearance he agreed to give me (temporary) sole custody. A few people have said that it does...

After 10 yrs of full custody, my ex suddenly got temporary custody... [ 9 Answers ]

We have an 11 yr old son & 13 yr old daughter. I've had custody for 10 yrs with my ex getting standard e/o/w visitation. He exercised his visits on a fairly regular basis, but also missed a lot of visits and important events. My kids and I became very close and have always had a great...

Temporary custody vs final custody [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I am the father of 2 16 month old twin girls, we went to court and I have temp custody. Mother is charged with domestic abuse. My question is.. if I have had temp custody for over a half a year and the kids are doing great, would it be hard for me to keep being custodial parent in joint custody...

View more questions Search