Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    accident 2013 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2013, 11:56 AM
    Injury hurting after a year
    Had accident and leg went through wood porch. It's been a year now have a problem with a spot showing it has roughened up and hurting again

Check out some similar questions!

What can I put on my three year old sons penis that will help it stop hurting? [ 2 Answers ]

My three year old son has been potty training and today he has been touching himself complaining that his penis hurt! I have already spoken to the doctor about his penis and discovered that at birth they may not have cut as much foreskin as needed. I too was told by the doctor to pull the skin back...

5 year old hurting himself [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, My 5 y.o son came home today from school with a booboo on his finger. When I asked him what happened he said he "stabbed himself with a pencil". I asked him if it was an accident, or was he playing with some classmate and accidentally stabbed himself? He said he was sitting down in his...

Elbow keeps hurting a month after minor injury [ 1 Answers ]

One day my dad and I were have a catch (baseball) and I threw really hard and my elbow popped.it hurt like a mother (beep)er we figured it was just a pulled muscle but its been a month after and it still hurts when a throw and sometimes in daily use.we don't have much oney so I need a second (or...

How to handle an absent parent hurting a 2 year old's feelings? [ 3 Answers ]

Situation as follows: My ex (we never married) ignored me most of my pregnancy, had little to do with my son, was emotionally and verbally abusive, and I finally left. In the nasty custody battle that ensued, he actually got violent, threatening, and abducted our son when he was 15 months old...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.