Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tenaya1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2013, 10:18 AM
    I am american citizen all I did was change my last name because I got married
    I am american citizen all I did was change my last name because I got married on my ssn card on July 3rd . I have even a receipt stating that I did so.and I called the office where it gets processed and they say it has been verified and processed and sent. So it is no longer there problem it is the problem of the post office . What do I do now.
    taxesforaliens Posts: 649, Reputation: 117

Sep 4, 2013, 10:21 AM
    If they send you a new SSN card but you didn't receive it, call the Social Security Office again. They should be able to track the letter they sent to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

American Citizen married abroad with a Brazilian Citizen [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, This is my first question, and I hope somebody can help me :-) I'm an american citizen and I got married in Brazil to a Brazilian citizen. She took a semester off from school (university) to stay here with me on a tourist visa. She is going back to Brazil now, to finish her degree (she...

Married with American citizen [ 5 Answers ]

My daughter got married with American citizen who migrated there from Pakistan and she is now with him in Mariland for last about 9 months. My daughter's resident visa is expected within two months. Her husband is treating her very badly like a servant and does not provide her adequate food and...

American citizen want's to get married [ 2 Answers ]

I'm an American citizen and my soon to be wife are trying to get married, she was born in Mexico and is not a citizen of the U.S. How do I go about getting married and her becoming a legal U.S. citizen?

View more questions Search