Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Maakenziee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2013, 09:03 AM
    Can I dye my hair 3 times in a row?
    I had brown hair and I got this dye that was made to dye blonde hair brown. I dyed it the first time I I didn't Like it so I dyed it again and I'm still not happy. I want to just dye it back brown but I don't want my hair to fall out. Do you think it will be okay if I deep condition and moisturize? I don't plan on putting heat on my hair for the next couple weeks so I thought it would be okay but I want to make sure!
    Shane moss Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2013, 12:03 AM
    Yeah of course it will be okay, along as you don't do it all in the same day. There's people that bleach their hair 5 times without much damage, so a box dye will do barely any damage, especially if its brown

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

You can dye your hair 2 times in one day? [ 4 Answers ]

You can dye your hair 2 times in one day?

Can you dye your hair 2 times in one day? [ 2 Answers ]

So I had my hair dyed dark brown but for some reason the roots were to light. So she put color back on again an back under the dryer . Since then I notice my hair is very then at roots with no body lying flat and thin on my head. when its wet brushing it is like brushing ruber bands at the ends,...

Is it safe to dye your hair 4 times in a week [ 2 Answers ]

My hair was a medium brown the lady at a beuity supply store told me to put a bleaching kit on my hair and I turned my hair yellow -white color so then the same day I dyed it a dark blonde ,turned it a little less yellow well then I waited a day and dyed it a golden brown so now I am stuck with a...

Washer leaks if I use it multiple times in a row [ 0 Answers ]

I noticed water around my washer if I use it three times in a row (never tried more than that). It seems to come from the bottom on the right hand side of the machine because I could feel moisture and something "slimy" (soap?) when I touch it with my hand. If I use it once or twice I don't...

Can you dye your hair 2 times in 1 day? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so I dyed my hair to a dark brown color but there is still some blonde patches coming through my mom wants to dye it again but we aren't sure if you can dye it twice in one day so if someone could please tell me if you can or not that would be great and by the way the hair color I used was...

View more questions Search