Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nayaboghi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2013, 02:32 PM
    Preganancy abortion
    I have 11 week of pregnancy,the size of gestational sac is 4.8 cm , 2 weeks ago the size of gestational sac was 4.5 cm, now my doctor says that this is abnormal growth and needs an abortion, what shall I do ? I am using folic acid tablets and multivitamins suggested by my doctor two weeks ago,
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 4, 2013, 02:44 AM
    Go and talk to another doctor and get a second opinion

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Preganancy [ 1 Answers ]

My first day of periods was 9 may 2013, ended on 11 may 2013, me and my husband had unprotected sex on 19 may 2013. So can I have the chance to conceive.

Preganancy [ 2 Answers ]

I've been trying to have a baby for 2 years I missed three periods and took a test and it was negative why is it so hard for me to get preganant?

Preganancy [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, I'm taking colmifene as prescribed by my doctor, I was wondering how sucsessful the tablets are? Also will I get pregnant easier than not taking them at all? Me and my partner have been trying for a baby for about a year or more now and finally we're actually getting help from the doctor.

Preganancy [ 3 Answers ]

Just a quick question.

Possible preganancy or what? [ 5 Answers ]

My sister came to me the other night about her issue. She comes to me because I have a child and may know what the problem may be. She is 21. Used to be underweight, gaining weight with her birth control. Looks fabulous. She uses the pill, and notices that her period is not right. First she had...

View more questions Search